Who is our Teacher?!

'Shin Akakuro?'Naruto turned serious,"I have never heard of him"He said,"Nee,sensei,who is SHin-san?"He asked,"To tell the truth,I have no idea whatsoever."Hatake said sighing heavily.

"Is That so,sensei?"Mark Lee asked.He had perfectly cut brown hair and blue eyes.He wore traditional martial arts clothes.He was eleven and sturdy,with strong muscles.

"Yep."Hatake said looking at the students."Then why is Akiro-SAN in my team?"Naruto said in a scary yet low tone."Ur....It was Minato's idea!The Fourth Hokage's idea!"Hatake said sweating."Is that soo...."Naruto continued.

"Akirooo-kunnn...."Naruto said with a dark aura,"It is nice to work with ya..."Akiro sweated,"Yep...IT is nice to work with you...Naruto...Kun...kun."He said sweating a lot,the sweat reaching the ground.

"Anyway,students...Your teachers will come soon."He said before leaving.Soon ever team leader soon came,and took all the teams expect the seventh team...

"Where the hell is he!Two hours have passed since the teacher took every team,and one since they no longer came!"Akiro and Yugao were angry but Naruto smirked,"A ninja needs endurance...Don't be stopped so easily."

"What?!"Akiro said pissed at Naruto's words,but unfortunately the latter ignored him."Don't ignore me!"He shouted trying to get attention."Come Out,Shin-san"Naruto said,and with a laughter of a man a person came.

He was around twenty five or four,gravity defying white hair and blue eyes,with one having a big scar.His forehead protector was tied on his forehead,holding the hair up.

"Nice.Naruto-kun."He said cheerfully."I am Shin Akakuro,Part of the strongest not noble clan,A K A K U R O.I am a Jonin."

"Meet me at the top."He said before body flicking away,but unfortunately Naruto did it first.Shin was surprised,"What a nice surprise."Shin said grinning.

"Yawn,they will take three to four minutes to come here,our class is in the corner of the academy."Naruto said Shin sweated,"Is that so?"He asked while the mentioned boy nodded.

**Short Time skip**

Finally Akiro and Yugao came sweating."How did you do that?"He asked Naruto,"You guys,did you forgot that you can climb the windows?"Naruto asked,looking down on them,"You Bastard!"Akiro's forehead popped a vein.

"Well anyway,let's introduce ourselves,dreams,hobbies,name,likes and dislikes."Shin said,"I am Shin AkaKuro,I like,I dislike,Hobbies is reading romance novels and dreams...Why should I tell guys that?"

"Anyway,I am Yugao Hyuga,dreams...Is to become the strongest Hyuga Member,I like Akiro,training and Ramen!"

"I am Akiro Uchiha.MY dream is to become the hokage!I like Ramen,training.Hobbies..Dislikes..."

"I am Naruto Uchiha,I dream to become the strongest Uchiha."

The others sweated,so short!They all thought.It was truly way too short,even Shin said way more than him.He only told them his dream!

"Well anyway...Let's continue with our conversation.Come at Training Ground 23 at seven o clock morning,remember to not eat anything...Or you may vomit..."Shin said before body flicking away.Naruto smirked before also body flicking away.

***

Sorry,but short chapter...

I am sick today...