Forgive me

At Kyler's House

(KYLER POV)

I invited Roc over to discuss the situation. I realized that we will, lets just say turn out better, if we listen to each other.

(Doorbell rings)

Me- Hey Chresanto

Roc- Hey Kyler

(He come in and we sit down across from each other)

Me- So, Chresanto, I invited you over to hear your side of the story.

Roc- (Tells Story)

Me-how come you didn't stop her?

Roc- I don't know, its like I just froze up. I love you and always will. I can't eat or sleep knowing I lost the best thing that ever happend to me.

Me- Chresanto I- (GCO)

Roc- STOP CALLING ME CHRESANTO!!! DAMMIT KYLER LET ME LOVE YOU!!!

Me- Roc, I'm sorry

Roc- No, I was just mad. I want you to be mine.

Me- We can never be together

Roc- why?

Me- because u got kynice pregnant and you will have a child to take care of, I don't want to be in your way.

Roc- please (kisses kyler)

Me- (kisses back)

(We went into the guest room and had sex)

(A/N- I don't like going into detail on sex scenes so until I can find someone else to write it for me, this is the best you getting.)

(ROC ROYAL)

I woke up naked next to Kyler. She is so beautiful when she's sleeping. Then all of a sudden her doorbell rung. I got uo and put some boxers on and answered

the door. I couldn't believe my eyes. Kynice was standing right infront of me. When Kyler sees her its going to be on and popping.

Kynice- Hi Roc, what are you doing here?

Me- Just came to spend time with my girlfriend.

Kynice- Y'all are back together?

Me-yep

Kynice- oh

Me- what are you doing here

Kynice- I came to apologize to Kyler for what I did and by the way i'm sorry for messing up your relationship.

Me- Just because I had a great night, I will forgive you, but the hard part is to get Kyler to forgive you.

Kyler- Baby, who's that at the door?

Me- Kynice

Kyler- Let her in

Kynice- Kyler i'm so sorry

Kyler- (falcon punched her and then kicked her in the face) YOU BITCH!!!! WHY DID YOU FUCK MY MAN??!!!!! IF YOU WAS HORNY THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE FUCKED YOUR OWN MAN!!!!!

(I picked her up)

Kyler- LET ME DOWN ROC!!!!!!!

Me- NO!!! CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!

Kynice-(crying) I'm sorry (runs out)

Me- WHAT THE FUCK KYLER?!?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HER!!!!!

Kyler- OH NOW YOUR TAKING HER SIDE!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO LAST NIGHT, I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!?!?!

Me- WELL I GUESS I LIED!!!!!

Kyler- GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!

Me- Kyler i'm- (GCO)

Kyler- NOW!!!!!

(I left)

I can't believe I said that. I'm stupid. I will just let her calm down cause she had a rough morning.