"Your powers are weak, old man." Majka smiled under her mask. She stared at his hands, she couldn't look at his face, "You should've never come out of hiding."

"Is that why you can't look at me, (Y/N)?" Obi-Wan kept his ground, staring into her eyes. She stared up, her anger consumed her. She looked up at him for the first time since the battle began. Her eyes flashed his eyes from who his now, to who he was then: a soldier who fought beside her, a man like her father in law, who was loyal and kept her secrets. She had to admit her guard was loosened at the sight.

Then the darkness in her returned. Reminding her the threat he was. It was like something was placed in her brain to keep her in check by the switch she made. Her arms became tight around her saber. Killing Obi-Wan, would ruin Anakin. He would be out of their hair, out of her hair. She could move on if Anakin is gone.

"You can't win, (Y/N). If you strike me down now, I will become more powerful than you could ever imagine." Obi-Wan warned. He knew where his future. He couldn't be a Master to anyone, his once Padawan and best friend no longer needed him in the state he was in. He was prepare to die and help in better ways beyond the physical realm.

They fought briefly once more. The reality of the situation set in. Majka found it so hard to catch her breath, the pain chocking her chest. She felt her eyes go blurry, they oozed pain as her eyes didn't allow her to cry. She fought strong, and filled with passion and frustration. Her whole body being torn to shreds all over again. Again the same people caused her so much pain.

"Your eyes deceive you." Obi-Wan muttered. He stared into the sad woman's face. He let his guard down. He understood, she could never come back from this, her decisions she regretted and tore her up. He could always understand her. He should've tried to save her. He blames himself. They failed her.

"You should've never come here." She told him, shaking her head as the read glow now only illuminated her own pain. Obi-Wan knew what she was trying to say but she couldn't. He could see it in her eyes, the only thing the mask didn't cover. She was so sorry. This wasn't her, the strings that moved her limbs still had hold of her.

They fought once more, more oomph than before until they were at a stalemate. Her weapon hanging next to his neck. Troopers took notice as they ran over to help but Majka held a hand up to tell them to stop. She had to do it, to remind her of who she had become. Destroy her past once and for all. This was her battle, nobody else's. Majka felt every part of her body tingle with senses. Obi-Wan looked out at the hangar then back at the woman, then finally put his weapon in front of his face.

"Goodbye, Obi-Wan." Majka uttered, as she had done countless of times, swung the blade directly across his neck. When she did, his body disappeared. She stomped onto his robes and found no trace of the man. She was perplexed, how could that happen?

"No!" Anakin's voice screamed, he couldn't help it. Immediately a tear threatened his eyes. He made eye contact with his wife as she turned to him shocked. Her judgement immediately was clouded, her first instinct to run into his arms. He would always recognize her eyes, the ones he would wake up to for so many nights, that he'd look and find safety in during a battle, where he'd stare into when he needed his sanity. He knew her hair, the thing he'd hold back as she coughed her sick into the toilet in the morning and played with at night. He knew her walk, the power she gave off into a room. He loved it all. He would always love her.

How could you? Anakin called out to her. (Y/N) where are you?

Dead. She finally called back through their bond. She would no longer be seen as lesser, she had the same amount of power he held.

Anakin and Luke stood next to each other in complete shock, until Luke found his sanity to begin shooting.

"We have to go!" Han shouted, "Blast the door, kid!"

Luke shot the controls to the door before Majka could leave the hall and enter the hangar. Her family would leave, she couldn't figure out if this was a good or a bad thing. Luke followed Leia and Han onto the Falcon, and Anakin stayed to fight off the remaining guards with his saber. Anakin had forgot how satisfying fighting, and winning, was.

Run, Anakin, run. Anakin heard Obi-Wan's voice ring through his head after finishing off the last guard. Then he ran back into the Falcon after his family.

"I hope that old man got that tractor beam out of commission, or this is going to be a real short trip." Han muttered as he finished starting up the Falcon, "Alright, hit it!"