Kenny McCormick x Reader - Lunch & Death

I look at myself in the mirror scanning over myself making sure I looked okay, I didn't want to look dumb on my first day of school here, I didn't like having to go to school but I didn't have a choice. Before I was home schooled but that was when my dad had to keep moving around for work he finally got a job here In South Park that would stick so we could finally settle down but that means Public school for me now, I bite my lip and mess with my hair some. "[Y/n] hurry up or you're going to be late!". I hear my mom yell from downstairs, I sigh and grab my backpack before leaving.

I stand at the pick up spot, I was a little shocked no other kids were here, what if I was late! but just then a group of kids walk up and stand a little a ways from me, I glance at them out of the corner of my eye and see that they were already l...

I stand at the pick up spot, I was a little shocked no other kids were here, what if I was late! but just then a group of kids walk up and stand a little a ways from me, I glance at them out of the corner of my eye and see that they were already looking at me, I quickly look down and bite my lip. I feel a tap on my shoulder and jump a bit, I look over and see one of the boys was standing there and the rest of them had moved closer. "Hi I'm Stan you must be the new girl we heard about". He smiles and I nod. "Y-yeah". I gulp and look around for the bus, I wasn't use to people around me mostly I was just around my family. "What's your name?". He asks still smiling. "[Y/n]". I mumble just before the bus pulls up, I hurry to get on I didn't want to seem like a bitch to them but honestly I was scared, I tried to sit at the back of the bus away from everyone but it was more crowded then I thought it would be, my parents told me this was a small town but judging by this bus 75% of the people in this town must be kids.

I was just looking out the window minding my own business until someone sat next to me, I look over and see a boy in an orange jacket. "Nice jacket". I hear him say but I could hardly make it out due to his own jacket being over his mouth, I look down at my jacket and remember it was pretty close to his own. "T-thanks". I look back out the window, he didn't talk to me any more but I could feel him look over at me every once in a while.

---

During lunch I sat alone eating my homemade lunch, I look out the window and see the boy who talked to me on the bus and a couple other kids outside, it wasn't his friends but instead the kids whom I was guessing was the bullies of the school since earlier I seen them picking on one of the girls, I watch them for a bit until I see one of the bullies push him into the snow, I stand up and leave behind all my stuff, I get outside and march over to them, as I get closer I hear one of them make a joke. "hahaha your families so poor they have to use spray air freshener as deodorant". I get to them and sucker punch the closest bully. "Fuck off you pathetic bitches". I growl out and they all step back shocked the one I punched had blood running down his face from his nose, one of them glares at me. "You won't always have your whore to protect you Kenny". The 'head' bully says and they leave.

I turn to Kenny and offer a hand to help him up, he takes it and I pull him up. "Thanks". He mutters and I could fully understand him since his hood had fell off when he was pushed, he had short golden blonde hair and blue eyes. "Err do you want to sit with me?". I ask suddenly falling back into my shy self. He grins a bit and nods. "Sure beautiful". I blush as he grabs my hand and leads me back to the school building.

---

After that me and Kenny started hanging out but ever since then he never wanted to sit with me at lunch anytime I asked him to he would brush me off and say he was sitting with some other friends, I was a little hurt by that but one day I saw him sitting with some other friends yes but his lunch was just a cheese sandwich, I was guessing he didn't want to sit with me because he was embarrassed and the friends he was sitting with already knew about him being pretty poor, I thought the bullies were just over exaggerating, so today I was packing two lunches one for me and one for Kenny, I had made up some stew and put in some containers that would keep it warm and I also made some cinnamon buns and hot cocoa. I put it all in my backpack and head off to school.

I get to the bus stop and see Kenny standing with his other friends I walk straight up to them. "Kenny do you want to sit with me at lunch?". I ask fiddling with my backpack straps. "Um..I was planning to sit with the guys". He mumbles and I smirk and shrug. "Fine guess you don't like cinnamon buns". I turn and walk off but not before hearing Cartman yell he wanted some.

---

At lunch I sat at a table by myself and as I was taking everything out of my bag Kenny was pushed over to my table by Stan, Stan waves and goes back over to his table, Kenny sighs and plops down on the other side of the table. I smile and pull out some silverware I put a spoon on top of Kenny's stew and push it over to him, he looks at my confused. "I saw you the other day only eating a cheese sandwich I figured stew would be better". I smile and open mine up. "I-it's warm?". He asks and opens his letting steam flow out, I giggle and nod.

After that I started making lunch for the both of us, my parents were perfectly fine with it since we made enough money to feed the whole school if we wanted to, both of my parents worked my mom was a Doctor and I can't really remember what my dad works as he kinda changes his job a lot.

At school I waited for Kenny in the lunch room but he never showed up, I was nervous since I remembered what the bullies said. I skipped my next class and went on a mission to find Kenny, I find myself in the Gym and drop my bag once I get inside, Kenny was hung from the basket ball hoop, I run over and panic, I pull out a pocket knife from my pocket and get a chair, I cut him down and he hits the floor. I drop to my knees and shake him. "K-Kenny". I sniffle and finally break down in tears.

---

I laid in the snow outside not wearing a jacket or even shoes, I was staring up at the sky, it had only been a week since Kenny died and I was taking it pretty hard, I didn't even really notice I liked him until he was gone and not like as in friends or siblings like as in...love kinda like, I sniffle and shiver a bit. "[Y/n]". I hear and ignore who ever it was, I hear the snow crunch as they walk up to me, I get pulled up and I feel something wrap around me, I sniffle again seeing it was Kenny's jacket. I look up and see Stan looking down at me worried. "Come on lets get you inside". He pulls me to stand and leads me inside. As Stan makes cocoa in the kitchen I cuddle up into Kenny's jacket, it still smelt like my fabric softener, I had offered to wash some of his clothes since he said his families washer broke just before he could wash his clothes.

---

I yawn and open my eyes...what day was it? I sit up and look at my calendar, school day; I get up and get ready before heading to the bus stop. I felt weird almost like I was sad but I couldn't think of a reason I would have to be sad, I hear the snow crunch as someone walks up to the bus stop, I look over and see Kenny, I smile and walk over to him. "Your sitting with me at lunch right?". I ask looking up at him, he nods and I could tell he was smiling under his jacket but something in his eyes said he was sad, I blink a few times. "Is something wrong?". I tilt my head a bit and he shakes his head, I sigh and look forward waiting for the bus.

At lunch I take out the food I had for Kenny and hand it over to him instead of pushing it across the table like I normally do, he had taken his gloves off and his fingers brushed against my hand, I pull my hand away and look at it a weird feeling moved up my arm and I blink a few times, I look up at Kenny who was already looking at me, tears built up in my eyes and started rolling down my cheeks. "Y-you died...I found you". I choke out and cover my mouth, his eyes widen. "I...no ones remembered before". He whispers. "W-what?". I ask tears still falling down my cheeks. "I die all the time...no ones remembered, or at least never said anything". He mutters, I jump up and hug him over the table. "Hey". He says and pulls me over the table onto his lap, I cling to him and crying into his chest.

After a few minutes of crying I pull away and look up at him. "I love you". I whisper and kiss him, he smiles as I pull away. "Me to". He says and brushes some hair out of my face, I hit his chest. "Don't die again". I sniffle and wipe my cheeks. "I'll try not to". He says before kissing my cheek.