Fanboy!Sans x Singer!Reader- Grumpy Mood

I walk faster my face was set in the most angered face I could muster up, everyone was pissing me off today, I just wanted to record a new song then go relax with my friends at my favorite bar but oh no my producer wanted to change my whole song around and when I told him no he threatened to drop my contract so of course I had to make the changes he wanted and after recording I was already ready to pull somebodies head off but then my friends let me hanging and I had to deal with perverts the whole time I was at the bar...Seriously sometimes I wish I was still just a little speck in the world just a girl that would post some covers on youtube, but sadly I could never have that life back again I was stuck being a bigger name artist.

I didn't notice how far I walked until I looked up I was right next to a park it wasn't the one near my hotel either, I look around and notice some odd characters walking around the streets then I realize I must have wandered into Underville it was a town over from where I was staying, it was where most monsters lived, I didn't bother turning back but just turned and walked into the park, I sit on a bench and rub my forehead with a sigh. 'Why can't I just be normal again...everyone expects more then I can give now'. "You look like your having a bad day human!". A overly cheerful voice shouts, I look up still grumpy; a very tall skeleton stood in front of me wearing some weird outfit. "Yeah no shit sherlock". I roll my eyes and slump back into the bench.

"Well difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations!". The skeleton says putting his hands on his hips and popping his chest out like he just said the smartest thing in the world. "What did you get that off a coffee mug?". I ask crossing my arms. "Um....NO! I thought of it myself but I'll take that as a complement human girl". He laughs and I shake my head. 'Idiot'. "There you are Papy". I hear someone else say then a short skeleton in a blue hoodie comes out of the shadows. 'I feel like some creepy music should have played' I almost chuckle at the thought but my grumpy mood stops me. "Ah! Sans I was just trying to cheer this human girl up!". 'Papy' says once again striking a dumb looking pose.

Sans looks at me and seemed to be shocked before returning to a chill as fuck look. "Yeah okay maybe you should um leave her alone". Sans says and I sigh. "Great you know who I am". I say standing up I knew the look oh to well I get it to often, I wish someone could look at me and just see a normal girl not this famous singer. "Whatever I'm leaving I don't need to deal with more fans now I'm likely to punch you in the face right now anyway". I turn around and walk out of the park. "Hey wait!". I hear and let out a huff, I turn around and see the short skeleton guy run up to me, it was weird he seemed to be an adult but I'm a girl and he was shorter then me.

"I...I know you probably don't want to hear this but um...C-can we go out on a date I promise I'll treat you just like a normal girl!". I raise an eyebrow at his request, I honestly thought he was going to come ask for a autograph or something like that. "Un...I'm not sure you could be one of those creeps that just wants to smell my hair or something creepy like that". I grumble stuffing my hands into my pockets. "I promise I'm not like that please". He basically begs, I sigh. "Fine one date, but I'm not giving you a phone number so you better have an idea now". I cross my arms and lean a bit to the side looking down at him. "Um..um...We could meet up at Spider's bakery tomorrow at noon!". He sputters out. "Sure see you there I guess". I turn and walk off down the sidewalk, but behind me I hear him cheer quietly.

---

I get to the bakery at 11:50 and lean against the building waiting, I decide to check my twitter and as I read though comments I get pissed again, there was a far amount of good ones but the nasty things the mean ones said kind of out weighed the ...

I get to the bakery at 11:50 and lean against the building waiting, I decide to check my twitter and as I read though comments I get pissed again, there was a far amount of good ones but the nasty things the mean ones said kind of out weighed the good ones. I check the time after reading a few more comments and see 4 minutes had passed so I clicked my phone off and looked down both sides of the sidewalk, Sans was just a few feet away from me, once he got to me he smiled. "You actually showed up". He says. "Yeah I'm not that much of a bitch". I mumble and stuff my phone into my pocket. "So now what?". I add crossing my arms.

Sans told me to stay out here well he went inside and got some things for us, he came out with a bag but didn't let me know what was inside he just grabbed my hand and pulled me off down the sidewalk, we walked for a long time as we walked we chatted I was starting to actually like Sans he didn't seem that bad definitely not as annoying as his brother. Finally we got to a back road and he lead me to a field that seemed abandoned and had started to get over grown, there was a tree in the middle and that seemed to be Sans destination as far as I could tell, or he was leading me to my death but who knows at this moment.

He sits down against the tree and I follow suit, he opens the black bag from the bakery that was decorated with tiny spiders, he reaches in and pulls out something wrapped in paper; he hands it to me and I open the paper to see a cookie it had a spiderweb drawn into the white icing on top. "These are awesome trust me". Sans grins and bites into his, I shrug and take a small bite out of mine, it was actually it wasn't a sugar cookie like I thought it was a white chocolate cookie and the frosting was cream cheese. "Wow this is good". I say and take another bite weirdly the sweet treat was lightening my mood. "Told you". His grin widens and I chuckle.

---

After eating a few more cookies we chatted more and then he asked if he could walk me back to my hotel, I took him up on his offer since I was pretty sick of walking around by myself; Once we arrived outside the hotel he seemed to get nervous, as he tries to talk I roll my eyes and peck his cheek. "Here". I stuff a piece of paper in his pocket. "Call me tomorrow" I go inside leaving the blushing skeleton behind.