chapter 17 one for all and all for one

( pov Jasper) This is just not going end like this I will kill him myself (pov Kora ) we will kill him the army we make of a these vampires will end your brother for good I mean it then look up to you then follow your never move then see you as the new king (pov Jasper ) but what if then all died because of me what if it all goes wrong ( pov Kora) it wont I know it ( pov Cat) she right Jasper ( pov Kora) Cat your back where did you go ( pov Cat) I am sorry something happens I could get back to you to help . ( pov Cat) You have to forgive for tell not to make the vampire army and taken on lazaro on your own it was wrong me and now I know he way stronger then I thought you have to build that army and all you can beat them for good I know you can and Kora right then look to you Jasper the see your father in you and then know with you then can stop this . ( pov Jasper) Your right both you Lazaro with this vampire army my brother won t stand a chance and he died for sure it end all the pain all the bad he done in the world it to late for my father now but I am not let anyone else died not anymore . ( pov Jasper) Let go and build this army and get them ready for the battle of a life time as Jasper hold hands and dispper into the hall way ( pov kora) I am more then proud to be by your beside doing this Jasper you will when I was half vampire maybe even now I know you be the one For I felt it right way . ( pov Kora) But I was scared you want nothing to do with because I was only half vampire and that you wanted more then that (pov Jasper) And here to think that what want me to get to know you more that what made me fall for you .

( pov Jasper ) You are was going be the one I want by my side the one I will was pick and I can't do this with out you as he kisses Kora with all he get and then go to meet up with all the vampires ( pov Jasper) Now you all been working for my father for long time and you know how hard it this to do this but your do it for him and for us for the good in all of us lazaro give us a bad name it time to show him that we are not his vampire slaves . ( pov Kora) He will see what we all made of when we are fighting as a family as one that he will never see coming that will end him for good so all already all the girls come with me and the boys followed your new king ( pov girl vampire ) what a us to be half vampire going show us about fighting if we been doing this longer then her . ( pov Kora) Is there something on your mind I sorry did not get your name ( pov girl vampire) I did not give you (pov Kora ) you can hate me all you want or make funny of me but I bet you wont be so happy when most your family and freinds or died so do as I say and maybe you stay live . ( pov Kora) Now dose anybody else have anything else to say okay good we can get to work now ( pov Jasper) I know we just lost someone close to all of us and my father but for him and us for your vampire familys we need fight for what yours . ( pov not vampire ) but what if we can't what if we fail ( pov Jasper) you can give up your self with all of us we can't be stop and we won't be stoped now let get to work Jasper trade the boy vampire as Kora trade the girl vampires .

All seem to be going will but back at lazaro place something else was going on ( pov Cat) oh good your not died I though then killed I was going help but then their know are you okay ( pov lazaro) where are then ( pov Cat) then get way ( pov lazaro) You let them get way ( pov Cat) if i tryed to stop them then know I was on your side I had to let them go. ( pov lazaro) oh my brother thinks he get way with this but how my army of vampires doing I want to see them did get more people for me to turned ( pov Cat) Yes I get you at least 20 more I get more if like but when will Jasper be mine ( pov lazaro) in time my pretty one I promise you on time. ( pov lazaro) Now take me them I have work to do if my brother making a army so I am but mine will be way bigger then his ( pov Kora) Then this the time you dont hold back at all you us that angry you have inside think of all bad that been done to you your people how life will be if lazaro end up. winning and rule your world think of that when your fight it fule your power and make it last longer to ( pov Jasper) All the pain you feel right I am tell you to use it don't hold back I know then told you before to hold back but I am tell you now that this the time to let out use for this fight because you need it ( pov Kora) no you can't you won't . ( pov Kora)I stop I have to ( pov Cat) Kora what you talking about you okay ( pov Kora) Cat your here( pov Cat) what you mean by what you said ( pov Kora) it lazaro he up to no good again we need to talk Jasper and let him know come with me ( pov kora) keep practices what I showed you I be right back as then both made there way to Jasper ( pov kora) Jasper we need to talk you it about lazaro I saw just come with me .

( pov Jasper) What did you see ( pov Kora) he build a army he turned humans into vampire not just a few I see or see like 20 of them so far I don't know how many more he turned but if he keeps going like this he won't stand a chances at all we need stop him now before he build that army to more then it already is . ( pov Jasper) Fine you think there ready (pov Kora ) No but we need do now or we all end up died or worst everybody on earth will be a vampire ( pov Jasper) okay get them all togetherand we let them know ( pov Kora) your all proudly wondering what going on and we tell you all . ( pov Jasper) It my brother it seem he build a army of his own he turned humans into vampires and alot then we have to stop him now I know you all may not be ready for this but if we wait longer we all end up died it the only way do i ask you to fight with us my brothers my sisters my family . ( pov Kora) Let go kick some vampire butt as then all followed Kora and Jasper ( pov lazaro) that more like it my brother and his lover are on there way but not just then the whole vampires of light or coming to good I been meaning to kill them all to oh wait not be you all will kill then looks like it dinner time my children it seem it a all you can eat to . ( pov Cat) I show you where he is he knows your coming by the way ( pov Jasper) how you know that I can he it he getting ready so all you have to be ready to ( pov kora) oh we ready for him I want cut off his head myself .

( pov lazaro) welcome to my home ex family is this so nice to see all here it almost feels like I am loved and my brother back for more I see and Kora you just could stay way from me could you I having feeling maybe you don't hate me after all it good job you did build up this army of yours . ( pov lazaro) But guess what I build one myself and way bigger one to I have to say as all the vampires coming into the room ( pov lazaro) Then seem pretty ready to eat to I have you points for trying but we all know this not going to end right or good at all . ( pov Jasper) Take people that have nothing to do with this and use them for your dirty work that low even for you brother ( pov lazaro) it seem it is but it still feels good to do it feel great so you all ready to fight because this talking is make me really bored let get some acting in here . As then all started to fight and just like that with in minutes then was nothing left of the light vampires it just Jasper Kora standing in the middle of a pile of died vampire s just like that it was all gone all that was left where lazaro vampire army and then and lazaro as will . ( pov lazaro) Wow that was faster then I thought it was all so fast it must be my blood that make them so good at what then do I told you no no you all done your work these to your mine to deal with now go as the vampire army want there way and the room stood only Kora and Jasper and lazaro also Cat .

( pov lazaro) What now then ones that left you lost it all you have nothing you know the best thing to do is to just join me for good all you have to do is do what I tell you to do and it all be fine ( pov Jasper) No never I rather be died ( pov lazaro) wi we can have that happens to just don't say I did not give a chance beacause I did . ( pov Jasper) tryed to hit lazaro but missed and he hold on to Jasper hand with all he get ( pov lazaro) come on brother we make a great team just like old time when the rivers ran of blood and we had no care in the world don't you mis that at all these where good times . ( pov lazaro ) That the brother that know and maybe even loved but then you turned to this dose even make seem as a vampire at all you seem more human then anything let that go you never be human so stop trying to ( pov Jasper) your nothing to me and when I kill you I feel nothing . ( pov lazaro) Not if I kill you first brother as he send Jasper flying to the other side of the room ( pov Kora) stop this enough you want fight anyone then fight me leave him out of this it me you want right to do your evil work ( pov lazaro) yes but first I have get ridde of his you see he slows you down he make you want be good . ( pov Cat You said you where not going to hurt him he be mine if I help you get them here you lied to me don't hurt him I did a you told me to let me have him I love him lazaro you can't do this let me have him like you promise me ( pov kora) wait what going on Cat You .