chapter 15 king no more

( pov lazaro) Bring in the people you promised me J ( pov J ) I get them right her my king all 20 of them to be part of your vampire army ( pov lazaro) will hello my people today is all special day for all of you because soon you all me part of something great something more then your human life has every been you are all proudly wondering what your all doing her and what this place is and who I am will I let you know . ( pov lazaro) My name is lazaro and I am a vampire king or I will be soon the vampire king and the king of this human world that you live in  all you going help say hello to little of my freinds there going help out on helping me go head my family feed as people started to scream . As then feed on them ( pov lazaro) go feed feed all you want back with Kora and Jasper then where getting ready for a battle as will building a vampire army as will ( pov Jasper) listen to me all it time to end this it time we get back what is yours and get back the world how it was so people can stop fear us and so we can live in peace with out this hate with out this pain . ( pov Kora) He right this the way to get your life back lazaro is nothing but a monster a big that need to be stop for good he has give us all a bad name as bad people but we fear from that we help people and we don't feed on them like he dose I know I made some mistakes in my life be a vampire but I here to tell you I am good now and that we need fight for what is yours . ( pov Cat) So a vampire army you guys are putting togther is it ( pov Kora) Cat your back ( pov Jasper) car is that really you Kora was right your a ghoust but how vampires can't be ghoust then already died ( pov cat) will I guess I am special vampire then can how your dad ( pov Jasper) he way better thank you for let us know how to safe him .

( pov Kora) I have something else to let you know this your doing is all wrong if you really want to take down lazaro it has to be just you and Jasper it the only bringing in more people will just make it that harder to kill him so call off the army for good and you and Kora take on lazaro yourself it the only way do it now . ( pov Jasper) But why we tried that way before and it did not work ( pov cat) trust me on this I been watching every move that lazaro has been doing and you and Kora or the ones that end him this time for sure you power are even stronger togther oh and you will need your father to . ( pov Jasper) my father but he still so weak from what happend him he need to rest up ( pov Kora) we should listen to Jasper she right a 3 of us for sure can take him down this time for good to and we can get your life back and save the world ( pov Jasper) I need see what my father said about it . ( pov Jasper) If you can come and tell him your self then maybe I believe it more if he said yes ( pov Cat) whatevery it take to get to do this I do let go talk to your father ( pov Jasper) father there some one like to tell you something but please don't freak out when you see this person . ( pov Lucian) Your scaring me my son who is it as Cat walked into the room and Lucian is speakless ( pov Lucian ) but how I thought you died ( pov cat) and I am still died but I am fhoust now and come to tell that your son and you need call off this army .

( pov Cat ) what you really need do is for you and your son also Kora to take on lazaro yourself it the only way to stop him I been watching him and I know using all 3 of you that the way to end him for good that come to convent you all to do it he change the neast place to . ( pov Cat) But I know where the new one is and I can take you there to so what say ( pov kora) I say we do it as then all see Kora standing on the other side of the room ( pov Jasper) I am in what about you father ( pov Lucian) anything to end this mess your brother has made let do it . So then where on there way to lazaro new place and ready to fight ( pov lazaro) I see that my pretty one Cat get thought them then should be getting here in a Little oh how I am going enjoy having Jasper rip my father yup even more after it all over to see his face . ( pov lazaro) And see what he did it going be great and then I kill Jasper myself and keep Kora to do my evil work sound like a great plan oh I think I smell the family there here it show time ( pov Jasper) okay we here now where is he so we can get this over with now . ( pov Cat) He around we just have to keep looking how about you come with me and Kora gose with your father that way we found him faster ( pov Jasper) Kora you okay with that ( pov kora) I be fine you go we have to end this ( pov Jasper) if he ( pov kora) I know I handle it but if I do need your help you know it okay .