chapter 3 group called light

( pov Jasper) She not ready for this yet ( pov Lucian) she need to know it all and now is when she need to know you bring her to us your good vampire I trust you to teacher will but she first needs to know about us so tonight I see you there with the girl to not just you your doing the right thing Jasper as she was gone as soon as she first was here . ( pov Kora) I need know what and who where you talking to ( pov Jasper) listing Kora the group light want me to take you to them then want talk to you and meet you to let know all about them and then want you to bring you tonight I have to and ( pov Kora ) it okay I want go . ( pov Jasper) really your not going to fight me on this ( pov Kora ) no I want to know all there is to know about light and my mom working for them and how to stop all this but you going tell me also why you talk to your self some time you done it twice around it like. ( pov Jasper) It nothing to worry about all you get to worry about right now is your trading and stopping all this some worry about I be done okay ( pov Kora) but ( pov Jasper) no but let not okay my life and my problems or not yours you get why worst problems then me okay . ( pov kora) Fine don't tell but don't say I was not trying to be friendly anyways is there anything I need know before tomorrow I have my meet with light ( pov Jasper) Just that the first person you proudly meet is
Lucian he the one that will be the boss of light he the one that told all us about you been the one .

( pov Jasper) But I already know little about you been the one your so much like your Mom you even look like her my dad know your Mom he would watch over her like ( pov Kora) like you watching over me let go okay I want meet this Lucian see what he all about as then made there way outside ( pov kora) wait why are we here ( pov Jasper) Just stayed back as Jasper is his power a door just upper . ( pov kora) so this is the sercert way to get to light wow this go way far then I thought mean I thought never mind let just go as then both walked on to the door soon then where at a long hall way ( pov Jasper) okay this it by way whatever he said you go long with it okay . ( pov kate instead of Lucian) Sir there here so I let them in ( pov Lucian) yes bring them to me Lucian a older guy but not to old with dark black hair is was wearing red and black with red and sometimes green glowing eyes ( pov Jasper) sir I bring her like you said her she . ( pov Lucian) You should bring her soon like I said ( pov Jasper) I know father but she ( pov Kora ) wait father he your dad you did not tell me this and you know my morther ( pov Lucian) yes she was the love of my life but she picked your father over me . ( pov kora) so what know what do you have to tell that your son had not already told me why is it me that has to end this war I am just I am not even full vampire ( pov Lucian) that mean reason why little one as he get up from his chair to get closer to her .

( pov Lucian) The human is vampire side of you make you a get hunter and the one to help us end all this my son will show the way I see he already has you look so much like even if I loved your mother and she cared for me and I cared for her and we where freind I am very sorry for your lost . ( pov Lucian) But with you and all of us we can take down lazaro for once and for all and end all your pain your welcome to stay with us my son will show to your room your at home now Kora as she walked of with Jasper right beside her . ( pov kora) So you want talk about how you did not tell that the boss of all vampire  Lucian was your dad why would you keep that from it make me not want to trust you (pov Jasper ) I only did not tell because I was scared and would not want come . ( pov Kora) Will I am here so you where wrong so you going show me around or what (pov Jasper) sure as she cointued to walk (pov kora) so your dad seem like such a demed guy is with you ( pov Jasper) my father just want the best for all vampire in clubed me . ( pov Jasper) After he found about your mom death he been trying act like it did not hurt him but I know it is hurting for your mom was his first and only love I guess that half the reason he believe in you this where all the vampires come to work on there moved we be working here alot .

( pov Jasper) Let keep moving this the lunch room which I don't know why we have Beacuse we don't eat lunch but we have a lunch and this where the vampires like hang out be them self (pov kora) so what do you want out of life (pov Jasper) what you mean what do I want out of life . ( pov kora) I mean don't you get alone been lone I can see you are I mean I have these feels to even more because I am part human but what you really want (pov Jasper) I want all the vampires to live in peaces like we use to before you know who mess up for all of us . ( pov kora) okay then I want the same thing I guess not so bad gray hair man ( pov Jasper) are you call old because I will have you know we are the same age (pov kora) maybe anyways so this my room (pov Jasper) it actually your room . (Pov Jasper) Dad want me to keep a eye you and make sure you are safe so we room mates (pov kora) oh how fun Kora said in a playing joke vocie we can have sleep overs and do each other's nails ( pov Jasper) what ( pov Kora) I am joking it a joke okay. ( pov kora) man you get stop been so serious and learn how to have some fun I am big full vampire that never has fun ( pov Jasper) I can have fun or be fun but there no time for that now you better get some rest we get allot to do tomorrow .

(Pov kora) that what I was going do anyways as she climb on to the coff to lay down that when she had dream but Kora had not dreamed scent she was turned into  a vampire so it was werid for her and was not good dream in her dream it just kept replayimg the way her mom died and she could stop in till she wake up. Jasper was fasted sleep in his coff she did not want wake up she wonders if he and his dad get along and how was to be son of the boss of the vampires she also wonder about her own dad what become of his Kora dad left when she was only 5 and scent then she had not heard from him . All she had left was her mom but now she was gone and she had nothing she decide to go look around the big building plus she was scared to go back to sleep and keep see her mom died over and over again in here eyes . So she get up and made her way out of the room and started to walk she did not know where she was going but she did not care she just wanted something to do she end up these big front door as she was about to open them some one stoped her . (Pov Jasper ) What he'll you think your done and why did you leave the room these vampires may be good but you never know when there's a bad one around do you want get killed as he graped her and then started to walk off with Kora trying to fight Jasper off of her .

(Pov Jasper) You or not to go any where with out me you hear me he was now more mad then before ( pov kora) whatevery old man get off me and she get free from Jasper hold I don't need a babysitter okay (pov Jasper) oh you don't is that why your mom get killed I mean Kora I did not . (Pov kora) Forget it won't happens again and know it my fault I live with every day as she closed her coff ( pov Jasper) I did not mean it that I was mad that all but Kora said nothing so Jasper want back in his coff as will .

The Chronicles Of A Little vampजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें