chapter 13 Love

( pov Jasper) I am sorry kora this all my fault i dont know what come over me but please come back to me ( pov Lucian) my son the only way to get her back is to feed her your blood it the only way now do it ( pov Jasper) but farther if i do that kora will be like me she be a full vampire ( pov Lucian) it that are she dies as jasper cut his hand and held to kora mouth and had the blood . Drip into her mouth first anything then her eyes tune red but she did not moved then she get up and all she said is ( pov kora ) i want more ( pov jasper ) your back it worked kora i thought i lost you ( pov kora) i want more ( pov jasper ) and i get you more but how you feel right ( Pov kora) i feel fine i feel like i can take on the world i feel like killing.  lazaro but i also could us some blood ( pov jasper ) and i get some in little but first i have to tell you something ( pov kora) What is it ( pov jasper ) you wont be the same anymore kora you like me now ( pov kora ) what mean i am like i know i am vampire to ( pov jasper) no your a full vampire now i had to turn you to safe you i am sorry it was the only way to save you i could lose this all my fault i feed on you to much . ( pov Jasper)   And i almost killed and i had to turn you so you would not die you get use to your new life a as full vampire but i do i have to tell your thirst for blood will be on way more high but i help get thought you can hate me all you want but i had to save you i was let go of you i go get you your blood as he get up and walked out of the room . ( pov  Lucian ) He mean will kora it was the only way ( pov kora) i know i am not mad at him at all just glade that he okay for now ( pov Lucian) you both have alot to deal with now that your a full vampire but your love this what get you thought it the both of you i leaven you to be as just like that he was gone.

( pov jasper) i get you a few blood bags i mean i thought be very hurry after all that want on as he handed the bags to kora and she seat them on the bed ( pov jasper ) are not going drink them ( pov kora) listen jasper i know you feel bad about turn me but you had to do what you had to do i know your not that type person i saw that was not you . ( pov kora) look at me jasper dont be sorry you did nothing wrong okay as she give him big long kiss and she started to feed on the blood ( pov lazaro ) oh so my idiot brother turn kora to a full vampire i guess this going to work out for me after all this what i want now just to get back to me so she can keep feeding on human blood and she kill for me yes i make my move soon when you wont see it coming you see this time you wont get her back she be mine for good.  ( pov jasper ) feel better now ( pov kora) it do for now but i am was going feel like i just finish feed i still keep thinking about the blood it al that in my head how i make it go way  ( pov jasper ) It wont go way you can only try to think of something else that the only way to make the thought of the blood go way . ( pov Jasper) By thinking of something else think of us and I love Kora I almost lost and I am not about to lose you again so think that when the thought of the blood come on to strong ( pov Kora) I love you Jasper I know with your love we will get thought this I know it . (Pov Jasper) I love you more and as for my brother I will make him pay for what he did to lazaro going down I don't know how but he is ( pov Lucian) how she doing my son how she deal with it all ( pov Jasper) I think she going be fine for now.

( pov Jasper) It not Kora I am worried about it my lazaro he most likely already knows that Kora a full vampire now he won't stop in till he has her on his side but I don't know how stop but I am not let him take her ( pov Lucian) yes my son has to be stoped but we may not know a how but we will found way you go back to her make sure she okay . ( pov Jasper) Kora I get some more blood Kora Kora where are you as he ran back to him father she gone she not in the room she gone ( pov lazaro) let her see now remove the mask oh hello again pretty little one I see why my brother so into you your pretty thing . ( pov lazaro) I bet you thought you see the last of me but no your wrong oh by way I found out the good news your one of us finally just what I want and to think it was my brother that did it I would never thought then again he only did because you see he thought you where die but you not even close to die . ( pov Kora) What you mean by that ( pov lazaro) how do I put simply so you can get I made him think he killed but you where not die he just thought it because I made him think that the way I get him to turn and so he did look you now a full vampire . ( pov lazaro) I have to say I did a pretty good job and now I know your thinking about it now the blood it all you thought about scent you turned right I know you want it now and you can have all you have to do is give in do all that you have to do . ( pov Kora) No I will not give and I will not work for not never ( pov lazaro) if you wont do it yourself I can sure make you do bring the girl in hello dear I like to meet my friend this is Kora and you will be her meal today as he cut into her neck .

( pov lazaro) Look at it drip you know you want to drink it as he lead the girl closer to Kora feed now or I just have kill my brother tonight and you know I can do or better yet I won't wast time and I kill then both ( pov Kora) Don't you fucking touch them or I ( pov lazaro) or you what all I tell you to do is feed . ( pov Jasper) No Kora Don't it not worth ( pov lazaro) oh will is it not my brother and my father it like a party now the whole family here now good you can watch as your love gose crazy and she feeds and feeds some more ( pov Jasper) Let her go ( pov lazaro) why so you can make me a deal then break it . (  pov lazaro) No you see brother I know tricks now plus you really no use to me it her who really wanted all the time she is the one that going end all you see now feed Kora or I can kill my brother here and my dad in front of your eyes what will it be . ( pov Jasper) Kora look me don't do do don't if you do you won t be able to stop don't ( pov lazaro) I believe that the point I want I don't want her to stop and you don't get to talk not now as Jasper step closer to lazaro and Kora ( pov lazaro) move any closer and I end you and know I can . ( pov Kora) Please let me do this Jasper step back he hurt it okay ( pov Jasper) No I won't is not going happend ( pov lazaro) there you go again tell him to step back Kora or he die ( pov kora) I get this Jasper I love you as she gose on to feed Jasper watches on in pain .

It gose on for hours ( pov Jasper) stop it that enough stop Kora listen look at me you can stop do now stop your going kill her no stop ( pov lazaro) shut up as he send both Jasper And Lucian to the other side of the wall ( pov lazaro) that it keep up feed on her suck her dry you know you want to it who you are . ( pov Jasper) No Kora As gose to where then are and get Kora out of the way by throwing her to the side now if want really fight let fight but this time one will not come out live ( pov kora) what happened what did I do I don't remember it lazaro wait what is Jasper doing I have to stop him . ( pov Lucian) No you can't not this has to end and he has to be the one to do ( pov Kora)are you crazy no that son your just going let him get him self killed ( pov Lucian) you have to understand he is the only one to end him for good ( pov Kora) No no I am going help I am not going lose the one I love . ( pov Lucian) please think about what your doing he need do this lone he kill both you ( pov kora) then I did saving the one I love but not in till I try as Kora get where Jasped and lazaro where at ( pov lazaro) you know you was the weak one my big brother was tell right from wrong when the whole time the bad side was the way to go . ( pov Jasper) See that the different between you and me I was better then you and you was tryed to be like me was my little brother want everything I had following everything a said ( pov lazaro) will look me now that only stronger then but all the vampire fear as will and the humans to what you have my brother ( pov Jasper) you may have power. 

( pov Jasper) but I have something you never have the willing to live and the love Kora that the way I will end you ( pov kora) and I will to ( pov Jasper) Kora I told you to stay back go take my dad with you ( pov kora) no I won't let you fight this fight on your own this your fight not just yours . As she stood up and then both held hands ( pov lazaro) oh how sweet the lovers fighting togther better for me I kill two birds with one stone ( pov Lucian) No you won't as Lucian used him power and side lazaro hard to into the wall and both Kora and Jasper looked back at him . ( pov Lucian) we better go that wont hold him for long as then all dispper out of that place and then where now back at light ( pov Jasper) father you okay as Lucian fall to the ground ( pov Lucian) I think so I all need is some rest that last bit of power take out alot out of me . ( pov Lucian) I guess I getting to old for this that all ( pov kora) let help you need to rest that all Lucian ( pov Lucian ) thank you my girl he did a great job my son picked the right one for him I can tell you love him alot ( pov Kora) and for him and his family which my family now I do anything .