"Is there anything else you need?" She asked hesitantly.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry, I spaced out for a moment. I'll be on my way now, thank you for everything." She said a soft 'you're welcome' as I started putting the folder into my bag and was walking towards the door, but then I stopped in my tracks as soon as a thought passed through my mind. I didn't really think it through, just acted on impulse.

I walked away from the door and looked at her and asked "Can I spend the rest of lunch here?"

"Sure." She said swiftly and returned to her desk.

'God I'm making this situation weirder than it has to be' I thought to myself. I sat myself in my normal desk, which was thankfully right by hers.

I looked at her right when she took a bite out of her sandwich, and then she made eye contact with me.

She started laughing and spit the bite of her sandwich all over her desk.

The situation is too hilarious to contain your laughter and next thing you know, you're both laughing really hard together.

"Oh god," she manages to say in between laughs. "I'm so sorry. This is humiliating." She sputters out as she laughs at the mess she made.

"It's okay" I say, trying to calm myself down.

"Well," she says wiping her mouth. "that was humiliating. Do you think you could get the paper towels? They're in the bottom of that closet." She said, pointing across the room.

"Yeah, of course." I walk over and open the door to a few packs of hand sanitizer, sharpeners, and paper towels.  I bend down to get them, but realized they're a little stuck. I try to get lower to reach them, and then it hit me. I'm wearing a very short skirt. Ms. Cabello is right across the room, probably looking at me.

Instead of having the normal response I should have, which was quickly grabbing them and walking back, making sure I wasn't showing something I shouldn't be, I ended up doing something differently.

I stuck my ass out more as I pretended to try to get the paper towels out of the closet. I decided that after a few more seconds that it was enough. I slowly straightened myself and shut the door.

As I turned around, I was a bit disappointed to see Ms. Cabello typing on her laptop, instead of looking at me.

But then I noticed her red cheeks.

Okay, she was definitely looking at me when I was putting on that little show. It was kind of obvious that she was avoiding looking at me again. I walked back over and went to behind her desk to hand over the paper towels. As she took them, she muttered a 'thank you' and our hands brushed briefly. She didn't acknowledge it, but I definitely enjoyed the small moment of contact.

Before I was about to walk away, I noticed something in her lap.

Holy. Shit.

It was a dick print. She had a slight boner, but it was noticeable in those tight pants.

I tore my eyes away so she wouldn't notice my shocked staring. I went to my desk, but then the bell rang.

Even with the loud ringing, all I could think about was 'I caused that.'

"Thanks for letting me spend lunch here. I appreciate it."