Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Jin's POV

After a particularly hard day of class, all I really wanted was to curl up in bed with my kitten Nora and a good book. What I DON'T want, is to be held hostage in the apartment of one of, if not the most annoying men I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

"So, Chef....who would have thought that I would be seeing you again so soon?" he has the cockiest grin on his face and I have an uncontrollable urge to burn it off.

"I would have preferred not seeing you again..at all." I mumbled looking around. His apartment was surprisingly clean for an arrogant bachelor. I'm very surprised honestly. He chuckled and sits next to me on the couch. With a sigh I turned to him trying to ignore the secretive grin. You know the

one's where they look at you as if they know something huge but wont tell you, like they want you to suffer trying to figure it out on your own? Well that shitty grin.

"Honestly. Why did you bring me here?" just the memory of being pulled into his room is enough to fuel my growing bloodlust. Let me tell you, no one should EVER be attacked when they are in a lazy mood and just want to curl up and sleep. He just continued grinning and took a sip of his drink. I think it might be brandy, not sure. Don't quote me on it.

"Well.. to be honest, I just wanted to spend time with you and get to know you. You know since we are neighbors and partners." there is such an innocent and somewhat shy smile on his face. If it wasn't for the fact that he KIDNAPPED me, I would be flattered.

"Really?" looks at him deadpan. You couldn't just ask me out for coffee or something like that like a civil human being?! This man. He has the balls to laugh at me like he just won the lotto or something.

"What? What's so damn funny?" Honestly, I don't think I can stay here any longer without punching him in the face. No matter how cute he is, my rest time is sacred.

"Its amazing just how cute you are when you're upset about something." I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Well this has been pleasant." before I could turn to leave, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down onto his lap. He buried his face in my neck.

"Please don't go." his voice was so soft and desperate, I didn't know any better I'd think he was actually sad.

"I need you." He looked at me, his eyes...his eyes were filled with so much longing and loneliness.

"Fine. I'll stay, but only for an hour!" I couldn't help it. The sadness in his eyes reminded of me from the past. I couldn't bare to leave him alone yet. I just hope i don't regret it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fucking regret it!! Not even five minutes in and he's trying to get me to cook for him.

Please~~

"NO! I've said it about 15 times already!! Leave me alone!!" I shot up, finally tired of his constant whining and begging. With a huff I grab my satchel and make my way towards the door, only be stopped again. I'm seriously getting tired of this. I just want to go home damnit!

Hyung! Wait...please." He tugged me hard, making me fall against his chest.

"What do you want now? All you've done is keep me hostage all night, just to beg me to cook for you.".

"I'm sorry. he said sheepishly, 'let me make it up to you.'