⊲|Chapter:8 'WHERE DID YOU HIT YOUR HEAD?!'|⊳

Start from the beginning

"I d-d-did not." I didn't want him to suspect anything. I didn't want to tell him the incident if he didn't know about it. So I remained calm.

"Don't. Lie. To. Me." He said, from between his teeth. I didn't know what to say so I remained silent. Taking a risk wasn't an option and he couldn't look less scared. "Where?" He yelled, making me flinch. I jerked back immediately and hit my head on the bed.

Ouch!

Staring at me for a minute he took out a long sigh.He stood up and walked out of the room after closing the lights.

*****

After 'resting' I went out of Carter's room.

Maybe, Mary is here....

I looked here and there as I walked around. Suddenly I hit something huge. "Carter!" The man I hit shouted. "Carter!" He barked again. "Yes? Yes dad? What's wrong." Carter appeared from behind the man.

Dad?

I should have known! I mean where did Carter get his anger from?

Of course his dad passed it on.

"Did I not tell you to not bring your sluts-" his dad started to say but Carter stopped him.

Did he mean to say.......slut?
My cheeks reddened, my eyes became wide open. "Dad, she is my friend Sophia." He introduced me and again I waved like an awkward person who meets people for the first time.

"Thank god! She is too cute to be a slut anyways." His dad chuckled and winked at me.

He did not just do that!

Did his dad just compliment me? Carter Reece's dad complimented me. I blushed. Giving me a strange look Carter spoke." Yes, yes. I think so too." I blushed more. But this time it affected my heart too. It started to beat violently.

No heart! What's wrong with you? Shh! Settle down. "So do you plan on going home or should I......" Carter asked. I gulped and nodded. I was dying to reach home. "Bye darling!" His dad waved.

"Bye!" I whispered.

I saw as Carter went out and I immediately followed him. "Are you going to tell me the directions or not?" He said as we sat on our seats. I nodded. " L-Lenox hill."

"Lenox hill?" He seemed surprised. I nodded again as a reply. "I didn't think you'd be living there." He stated.

Why? What's wrong with living there? I kept quiet and try not to show any kind of emotions on my face. "So.... about our tutoring session.... tell me whenever you'll be free and healthy. I don't want you to pass out in between the class."

"T-t-t-toomorrow?" I suggested. I wanted to be out of this as soon as possible. "Are you sure?" He glanced at me for a second and then took his eyes back on the road ahead.

I nodded.

A few more minutes passed in silence. "Sparkle? Where did you hit your head. You know it can be dangerous." He said as he stopped the car outside my house. My first instinct was to run. As I was about to do that he held my hand tightly. "Not so fast baby!"

I gulped. He was holding the same wrist that had the terrible cut. Though it was stitched but it still hurt. Really bad. I cried lightly due to the pain and he instantly let it go. I sighed.

"Oh My God! Sorry Sparkle! I forgot about.... leave it. Just tell me where did you hit your head?"

Frustrated I told him. Because if I wouldn't have done it, he probably would've yelled at me again.

"I h-hhit the l-lockers."

"Lockers?" He asked, unbelievably.

I nodded."Some g-girl push-".

"Who?" He asked, running his hand in his hair. I noticed the vein of his neck was almost popping out and his jaw was tightly clenched. His gestures made me scared. He surely was angry. Very angry.

I shrugged. "I-I-I don't know. C-can I l-l-leave." I shuttered all the more because of the fear. He bobbed his head. "Bye."

"B-b-bye!" I replied and as quickly as possible, I walked out of the car and directly to my house. I didn't hear him leave which meant he was still there. I rang the bell and Rebecca answered that instant moment. Okay, maybe she was waiting for me.

Of course she was waiting for me. She might have been worried for me. She stood in front of me with her hand on her hips.

"You got yourself a boyfriend and you didn't tell me?" She shouted.

Boyfriend?

What did Carter tell her?

Hi again!!!

How was the chapter?

Is this book entertaining you?

Please everyone give me STARS (votes) on the chapters. I'll really love you if you do.

VOTE,

COMMENT,

SHARE.

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Love you 😘😘😘,

~KittyKat❤️❤️❤️