#0, Pre-Publishing Notes

TEASER

TEASER

Charming the heart of a man is a lot more difficult than it sounds. Especially when it's already bewitched by somebody else - literally!

WELCOME

Hi, guys! Good to see you, new friends and old, to this new exciting ride! Going by that very short teaser above, you can probably tell that this is going to be one of a slightly different variety. 😉

FULL SUMMARY

The full summary will be posted and added to the story overview soon (middle of October should work!).

PUBLISHING MODE

The "write & publish as I go" method just isn't working for me since I've come to realise over the years of wattpadding that I'm more of an "outline, write & go where the story takes me" kind of person. Which ultimately means that I need to tweak things in earlier chapters to make things smoother or drop hints where I hadn't thought I might need them.

Long story short, I will write ahead and publish as I see fit. So, in regards to this new story, I'm afraid you will need to be a bit more patient still...

However, once I start, I full-heartedly intend on publishing in regular intervals; at least every two weeks, at most once a week. It all depends on how smoothly things are flowing and how much time I have; real life, after all, comes first. So thank you in advance for understanding when the next update might be delayed - for which I will give you a heads up in form of a message on my profile.

UPDATES

If you want to know the moment something new happens here, please make sure to add this book to your library or reading list. Of course, you can always also follow me since I always make sure to post a message.

Can't wait to go on this new adventure with you! 😘

In the meantime, why don't you tell me who you are (favourite football team, player, band, actor, TV show etc.), how you found me and/or my stories and how your day is/was wherever you are? I'd love to get to know you guys better! ❤️😁

I'll start! As you know, I love Neymar and the FC Barcelona. I have a serious addiction to the TV show "The 100". My music taste has switched over the years from Hard Rock to Latino/Brazilian Music which I KNOW has something to do with my newfound love for Barcelona (love the city) and the tunes that Neymar sometimes *ahem* "sings" in his social media videos. My dream is to one day spend half the year in Catalonia/Barcelona - a hacienda near a beach sounds nice - with my man and write novels on a professional level. I try to teach myself Spanish with Duolingo. And so far my day has been very quiet and peaceful with a hint of anxiety because my national football team (Austria) is playing a qualifier match tonight, and it's against Wales! Aaaaah!

Your turn! 😘

All the best, shamandra

--

Published on: 6 October 2016