Vth a sudden raising desire in his eyes..,  he stepped back a little and lowered his both hands touching all her curves and feeling them in his grip..

Lathika just gave her control to him and closed her eyes in anticipation..

Nivaan then reached her shoulders and ripped off her saree  that was coming in between his desire to feel her  body..

He came to her again and filled her in his naked arms.., and hugged her tightly biting her shoulder blade to make her gasp and say out his name aloud...

"You are shivering lathika...!!
.
.
N this tym.., i can't help you...!!
.
.
I'm nt going to have you gently...!!
You have to get used to my ways...!!!"
.......Nivaan pulled her hair and made her reach his level..

He touched her red nose  and smiled at her...

"Lathika....!!! don't u get tired in giving me hardtym  to resist you...!!"
......his  dark tone reached her ears and made her smile shyly..

He gulped for once seeing her blushing again and kisses her nose tip..
Lathika 's hands now reached his hair and she gripped him there so as to balance herself from falling by his slow yet sensuous tortures...

"You can hold me lathika...!!
.
.
U will learn to bear me..., slowly...!!"
........Nivaan claimed her lips  all of a sudden.., vthout even completing his last word and  lathika too responded him equally...

" I have already started learning...!!"
......lathika placed her both hands on his shoulders  and tilted her head sideways..., giving him herself completely...

Nivaan broke the kiss in the mid way and his stare became dark again...
Lathika wiped her swollen lips and looked at him innocently as if she had did something that made him free himself from the kiss...

Before she could ask him the reason.., Nivaan lifted her in his arms and carried her to his bed in his arms...
Lathika was  surprised by this sudden move and  laughed hard... bt that made Nivaan to raise his eyebrows and he walked towards his bed  staring at her flushed face intensely...

"Are you done lathika...??!!
.
.
What's soo funny here...??!!"
.........he stopped near his bed and said still holding her in his arms..

Lathika stopped laughing and glanced at him circling her hands around his neck..

" My husband is so unpredictable..., that i can't even think of his next move...!!"
.......she touched his left eyebrow and  then his mole above it...

"I can do anything for you...!!!"
.......lathika pressed his cheeks teasingly...

"Reallyy...??!!
.
.
Let's figure out then...!!"
.......he smiled and  placed her on his bed gently and leaned on her intertwining her both hands in his hands and gripped them tight..

Nivaan slowly..., leaned on her putting his weight on her and rubbed his nose on her cheeks breathing her earthy scent.., which is a huge turn on to him...

Lathika closed her eyes.., suppressing her smile...
His hot breaths on her face made her jerk a little and that made Nivaan..,  feel frustrated...

" Let me concentrate lathika...!! Don't move...!!"
.........said Nivaan and raised his head a lil above to look at her expressions and  his grip on her hands became tight again making her pinned  to the bed...

He then felt a buzzing sound near there  breaking the erotic silence in between them.., which he didn't lyked..

Nivaan got up from her and sat on the bed..,  holding her feet in his hands...