Fan pt 1

"OMG! OMG! LUKE! CALUM POSTED A SELFIE!!!" Michael yelled with a grin on his face.
"Calm your tits Clifford" Luke muttered walking into the excited boys room.
"Look at how fucking hot he is!" Michael sighed dramatically falling back onto his bed.
Luke rolled his eyes and took Michaels phone studying the photo, "What about Ashton?"
Michael raised his eyebrow snatching his phone back to see a picture of shirtless Ashton.
"Luke I know you love Ashton but I was talking about Calum!" Michael whined.
"Yeah, yeah." Luke muttered and sat down next to the red haired boy.
"I wish I could meet him" Michael sighed, pouting at the thought of never seeing his celebrity crush.
"You know what you should do!!!" Luke exclaimed.
"No... What?" Michael asked curious to hear what the blonde had to say.
"You should send him fan mail!"Luke said leaping up from the bed.
Michael thought about the idea then nodded "Okay! I will"

-Month Later-
Michael was lying on his bed with his laptop scrolling through Twitter, he yawned and was about to close his laptop when he was notified that someone had tweeted him. He saw is was Calum.
"Calum tweeted me! OMG! CALUM TWEETED ME!!!" Michael squealed jumping up and grabbing his phone automatically calling Luke.
"LUKE!!!!"
"What" a sleepy Luke answered
"What's so important that you have to call me at 3 in the morning." Luke grumbled.
"CALUM! CALUM FUCKING HOOD TWEETED ME!" Michael squealed into the phone.
"OMG!!" Luke exclaimed suddenly fully awake.
"No? Really!!!"
"YES! YES REALLY" Michael said happily.

Luke and Michael stayed up until 6 in the morning talking about Calum and during that time Ashton tweeted Luke, they both couldn't sleep after that. But they didn't notice that Calum had messaged Michael.

(There's gonna be about 3 parts maybe.... I'll see 👀)