Awards

"Look they even put our names on the seats!" Luke exclaimed.

Michael rolled his eyes but there was a grin on his face, he took a seat next to a girl with half her head dyed pink and the other black.

"Hey I'm Michael" Michael said

"Hey Michael, Im Melanie" The girl said turning to face him.

He grinned "I like your hair" He chuckled

"Thanks Micky" Melanie said

Michael raised his eyebrows "No one's ever called me Micky"

"Well I have" Melanie said.

Calum nudged Michael "Whos that?" Calum asked with a hint of jealousy.

"Melanie" Michael answered quickly then continued talking to the girl sitting next to him.

Calum huffed and started talking to Luke.

"You jealous buddy" Luke asked.

"No!" Calum growled

Luke put his hands up and nodded slowly.

Calum looked at Michael and Melanie and frowned.

"So Melanie why are you at the awards?" Michael asked.

"I was nominated for my album Cry Baby." Melanie answered.

"Nice, I was nominated for my album Sounds Good Feels Good" Michael said.

"Cool, Micky we better hush its starting" she whispered.

-After Awards Night-

Hasley, Melanie and Michael were walking out the door talking about their albums. Calum was with Luke and Ashton, Calum was glaring at the girls. He didn't want them to steal Michael away.

"Cal you might want to stop staring daggers at them..." Ashton said, Ashton had slipped his arm around Lukes waist.

Calum growled and slid into their limo. Luke and Ashton sat opposite him. Michael waved goodbye to his new friends and he slid next to Calum.

"Hey Cal Pal" Michael chuckled.

Calum huffed and looked out the window.

Michaels smile dropped and he looked at the floor.

Luke and Ashton looked at each other and sighed.

"Calum stop being a rude dickhead" Luke and Ashton hissed at him as they exited the limo. Michael had rushed out and upstairs to his bedroom. Calum looked worried as he watch Michael rush off.

"No he was talking to those girls!" Calum answered

"Calum, stop it! You've hurt Michael! He's not even yours!" Ashton stated.

Calum opened his mouth then closed it deciding not to answer.

"Talk to him" Luke said blankly.

Calum sighed and nodded quickening his pace.

Michael was listening to the band Cimorelli, he was listening to Sunsets and Heartbreak.

Calum cooed at his music taste, he shook his head and knocked on the door, but stopped when hearing Michael singing.

"He stands on my driveway like a red light on a highway, and I'm drowning in the sound of his name."

"Here comes sunsets and heartbreaks"

"Between late nights and mistakes."

"Maybe...Maybe I was wrong for falling in love with Calum...?" Michael whispers.

Calum has tears running down his cheeks. He barges in and looks at Michael.

"Michael I need to tell you something!"

"Michael I like you, i-I love you..." Calum said and sat down next to the bleach blonde boy

"I-I love you so much calum!" Michael exclaims and wraps his arms around Calums neck.

Calum chuckled and kisses the boys head.

(the song in this chapter is called "Sunsets and Heartbreak" By Cimorelli)