Chapter 6 - Sleep over's & Deep talks

I took my heels off and opened the house door. Zach and I walked in, and I locked the door behind us.

"My aunt should be sleeping, so we need to be quiet," I told him in a whisper.

    We walked to my room and I opened the door. There were two twin size bed's in my room. I didn't mind if Zach slept in here instead of the guest room. I would feel safer if he was close.

   "You can sleep in that bed," I said while pointing to the bed on the right.

   "I'm going to the bathroom. It's across this room," I informed him.

    I gathered the clothes I was going to sleep in, my makeup remover, and I walked to the bathroom. I dressed in to the clothes and cleaned my make up off. I unclipped my hair and managed to put it in a messy bun. I walked back to the room to see Zach in only his boxers. I still couldn't get enough of his six pack.

    "You don't mind if I sleep like this right?" He asked while biting his lip.

  He looked hot right now, especially while biting his lip. I just wanted tl trace his six pack with my fingers. I need to get these perveted thoughts out of my head. I snapped out of my trance amd Zach had a smirk on his face. My face turned red as I realized he caught me staring at him and I haven't replied yet.

   "Yyyyeah, it's fine," I stuttered.

Why the hell did I have to stutter?

He chuckled softly and bit his lip.

  "You're cute Ari," He said.

My heart started beating faster, and it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I climbed in to my bed and looked at Zach.

     "Are you tired?" I asked him.

"Not really, how about you?" He asked me.

   He laid on the other bed and covered his torso. I still had a view of his abs.

    "What do you plan on doing after the summer is over?" Asked Zach as he turned on his side.

    "Do you mean career wise?"

  "Yes,"

"I'm planning to get my bachelor's in teaching," I told him.

    "That's cool. Let me guess you want to teach pre-school,"

   I smiled to myself realizing he couldn't see.

  "Yes, I want to teach younger children. How did you guess?"

   "I could see you working with children,"

   "How about you? What do you plan to do after the summer," I asked.

"I was planning on going in to law enforcement," He said.

   "So, do you want to be a police officer or what do you want to be?"

"Yes, I want to be a police officer,"

He would look nice in a police uniform. There are those perverted thoughts again.

   "That's a good career choice. I could see you being a police officer,"

  "Your not tired yet?" He asked.

  "No, you?"

"No, Do you live with your parents?" He asked.

    "No, I live with a friend and you?"

"I use to live with my mom. I moved out last year when I knew she was stable," He said.

  "What do you mean?" I asked.

I realized how personal that was and how nosy I may have sounded.

   "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that. It's probably personal,"

   "No, its fine. My father passed away recently and I wanted to make sure my mom was completly stable before I moved out," He explained.

    I'm sorry for your loss. Your father was probably an amazing person," I told him.

    "He was.  I remember when I was six he taught me how to play baseball,"

   We kept talking until three in the morning. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.