Thank you guys.

Hello,
     I'm back guys. I know it was longer then I originally intended but I needed that. I had fallen down a dark hole. But I'm okay now. An update on the rest of the band: we are now going to use this opportunity to fight and prove we are a unit that can't be broken. And thanks to our wonderful staff, Drum Majors, and Marching Captains we are making it through the four weeks we have left. Which all of the competitions now are for mid states. Which my band has dominated for the last two years.

  You guys helped to. Your kind words and everything helped me realize this isn't the end of the world.

  Now BD update: He still hasn't said anything. It's been dead silence from him. And it's actually killing me. Like it was his birthday Saturday and the whole band filmed a video of us singing happy birthday to him. And nothing. The only thing that has happened was he added the Chorus teacher to the band Facebook since she is helping for the year. That's it. He didn't say anything just added her and left. I'm losing my mind over this. But I just have to accept that he isn't coming back to the band.

  Updates: Updates will be returning to the Sugg Sunday updates. And the chapters will be longer. And any updates that are early are early. I'm not changing my schedule. So don't expect multiple updates a week. They will be on Sundays like always.

  So yeah I'm back!
             - Emma

Ps
Look we're surviving with out him. And it's all because of our lead Visual instructor Andy.
(In the hat in both pictures)