Chapter 9- Bonefire Party

Warning this chapter mentions
Underage drinking among other things and if things like that bothers you I would check the warning in the description.

Unedited sorry
Readers POV

  Its been about a week since the fights. Joe and I haven't talked and he and Sam switched partners so now I'm working with Sam and he is working with Tyler. I'm almost finished with the project but my short story has sat for the week. Joe even got a girl friend. Her name is Steph. She is gorgeous. Why did I ever think he would like me when he could get girls like that? And I've been staying at Sam's house because I'm fighting with my mom still. After the Joe thing she freaked out on me and kicked me out. So I packed up some things and left. The whole thing is stupid.

"N/n?" Sam says walking into his room.

"Yeah," I say. I was doing our project on his bed in my pjs.

"I'm going to the bonfire tonight" he says. "Wanna come?"

"Not really," I say.

"Joe won't bother you," he says.

"Fine I'll go but I'm drinking," I say.
He smiles and throws clothes at me. I walk to his bathroom and pull on the outfit. I put on my makeup and walk back out

 I put on my makeup and walk back out

(Your outfit)

"See you look so nice," he says.

"Thanks," I say. We both walk down to the car and drive to the bonfire party. It was an excuse for teens to drink. That's about it. We both get out of the car and walk over to Malix and Jack. Once we reach them Jack hands Sam and I each a bottle of beer. I chug the liquid until I finish half of the bottle. We walk around the party and soon Sam is off with some girl who is in a really short dress. Jack, Malix and I walk around until we reach a table with lots of different alcohols. I grab a couple shots of tequila and drink them all. The whole party was making me uncomfortable. So I was just trying to calm down. Jack tried to keep up with me while Malix looked at me weirdly and sipped his beer.

"Let's go Dance Jack!" I say pulling him to where people were dancing. Once we get over there Malix disappears. I try to ignore how weird he was acting by having fun with Jack.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"Midnight," I say he stops dancing and pulls out his phone.

"I have to go pick up James from the airport," he says. He pulls me into a hug and waves goodbye as he leaves. He is definitely going to bang James tonight. I mean he flies his boyfriend in twice a year. (Jack is bisexual this will come into play later) as much as I loved them as a couple I am jealous. And now I'm all alone at a party. I walk back over to the table to see a girl wave to me. She runs over to me with a smile.

"A guy was asking for you," she says.

"Who?" I ask.

"A really tall guy, brown hair," she says.

"Malix?" I ask.

"Maybe anyways he is back in the house," she says. I look over to where she is pointing. It was the Andy Anderson's house. He throws these parties and normal makes sure everyone is outside so no one trashes his parents house.

"Thanks," I say to the girl and walk toward the house. The party was kinda far from the house. It would take a couple minutes if I was getting from one to the other running. As I get closer my mind wonders what Malix wants. Once I get inside the house I hear a noise upstairs. "Malix?" I call out. No one answers. I walk up the steps towards where I heard the noise. But soon I feel arms pull me into a room. The same arms cover my mouth and eyes. Before the arms uncover my eyes they pull off my leather jacket. I start to scream as the arms cover my mouth with tape and throws me on to the bed. I look up to see Avery. What the hell is he doing?! He ties my arms to the bedpost. He removes the tape and smirks. "Avery?"

"Hey babe," he says alcohol stains his breath.

"What are you doing?!" I scream.

"Something I have wanted to do for a while," he says. He starts to force his lips on to mine. I try to fight back but it's no use. I'm not strong enough. Faint screams escape my lips as he disconnects his lips from mine. He slaps me across my face. " I've missed you," he says. I start to scream and he covers my mouth.
"Shut up," he says. "Now that you are helpless I'm gonna have my fun." I lick his hand and he pulls it away.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I scream, "PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!" He covers my mouth again and laughs at my attempt.

"It's no use," he says, "your my toy now." Tears form in my eyes as he smirks at my defenceless self. .

"Y/n?" A voice screams. A muffled scream escapes my lips and Avery looks around faintly.

"HELP PLEASE!" I scream. Footsteps lead upstairs as Avery's lips slam against mine. The door opens and the person runs over to Avery. Pulling him off me and taking him to the ground. I don't even wait for my saviour. I just run away. Soon footsteps followed behind me. I ran faster then I thought I ever couldn't. Soon I reach the bonfire. There I see Sam and he looks over at me in tears.

"What happened? Where is your jacket? Why are you crying?" He asks.

"Avery was here he tried to do thing to me then someone pulled him off of me I thought it was you if Malix," I say.

"Did he do anything to you?" Sam asks.

"No he tried to though," I say. "We need to leave."

"Okay Maddie I will see you at school," he says to the girl he ran off with. We both run to his car and leave. I pull out my phone from my pocket and call Malix.

"Hello?" He says.

"Why didn't you tell me Avery was back?!" I scream.

"Because he is with my parents I didn't think it mattered," Malix says.

"No he wasn't with your parents because he was at the party," I scream. "You got him I though you knew."

"N/n I left the party after you and Jack went to go dance," he says.

"Then who was in the house," i ask.

"I don't know," He says. "I'm sorry about him."

"It's fine it's not your fault he is your brother," I say.

"Still," he says as Sam pulls into his drive way.

"Well I'm at Sam's I'll call you tomorrow," I say. Malix says bye and hangs up on me. I walk up stairs and plop down onto Sam's bed. Sam jumps beside me we both start to doze of. But I still can't get it off my mind that someone saved me and I don't know who it is.