Chapter 9

Song: Trees by Twenty one pilots

~Y/N*Pov~

I knocked on Norths door, hoping to get more information. The time must have come, I just know it. "Come in" North jolly voice said and I opened the door, revealing the elves and the jetis working. "Am I interrupting something?" I said and pointed at them. 

"No, just if you came to talk to them" North said and laughed. I walked over to him and sat on his working bench. "Well, I had this dream.." I said and looked at the ground. "North, tell me the truth. Who am I?" I looked up at North, and I could see he was nervous. "How much do you know?" he said and took off his working gloves. 

"North, am I the daughter of the sun and the moon?" I said with a serious voice. "Is that what the dream told you?" North said and avoided eye contact. "Yes, the sun and the moon. North, what the hell is going on? Who am I?" 

"Okay, I think its time you hear the truth.." North said and stood up, heading to a couch. "Here, sit" he said with a warm smile. I did as told, and I got a warm blanket and some hot chocolate. 

"It all started a long time ago, when Mim was one of us, a guardian. Along with sun. They were the strongest guardians who existed, and soon, they fell in love with each other. Falling in love was not allowed, since they were the pure opposite of each other. Mim, was dark as night, but had a warm heart. Sun was bright and happy, but was cold sometimes. Before we knew it, Sun was pregnant. This caused Mim to panic.." North paused and looked straight into my eyes. 

"Every evil soul on this planet wanted the child, to capture Sun.. They never did it though. Sun was protected by every guardian, she was never left alone. Until the day you were born" A little tear rolled down North's cheek. "Mim and Sun were banned from the earth, because they broke the one rule.. They technically made their own guardian, the strongest one, power over fire and water, air and dirt.. You" North said and I froze. 

"My parents were banished because they fell in love? Who decides whats wrong and not?" I said and wiped away North's tear. "I don't know, but it doesn't matter anymore. As long as you are safe" he said and stood up. "You need to eat something, you must be starving" North said and gave me some cookies. "North, if my parents were sent away, isn't it a way to get them back?" I said and took a bite from the cookie. "No, if we get them back it wont be any moon or sun, y/n, their watching us from afar" North said and opened the curtains. 

I blocked the bright sun with my one free hand. "Thank you North" I said and stood up. "I needed that" I hugged North. "Thank you y/n, I'm here if you need to talk another time" North said and broke the hug. 

"NORTH, Y/N, SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO THE GLOBE!!"