Chapter 6

//Your pov// 

Its been hours, but it feels like weeks.. My pendant is glowing more and more, along with my ring. I don't understand anything, its like I don't know me. 

I was brought here by Pitch, then he chained me up to a cell. I could see clear, because of my glowing pendant and ring. Before I realized it, everything went black. My pendant stopped glowing, along with my ring. 

"N-no!" I mumbled as I tried to hold my necklace, but my hands were chained up. "You're scared darling?" Pitch's voice was heard in the distance, but I wasn't able to see. He appeared in front of the cage I was in and slowly entered it. "GO AWAY?!" I yelled as loud as I could and backed away. My back hit the wall and I looked at Pitch, not showing him any fear. 

"You're not giving up? Join my team, and nobody will get hurt" he said as he touched my chin with his index finger. "F*ck off" I said as I spitted on his face. "Ugh, you're useless" he said and kicked my side. I fell on my shoulder, feeling blood dripping out of it. 

"Why don't you fear me?!" he yelled as he picked me up by my throat. "I'll tell you when the time's right" I said only for his grip to get harder. He threw me to the ground hard, and let out a little sigh. "None of this would've happen if you just joined my team" he mumbled and walked away. 

I picked myself up and rested my body against the wall. No way in hell I'm giving up. "Y/N!!!" A familiar voice yelled. I lifted my head and my eyes met Jack's. He ran towards me and broke the bars of the cell. He then rapped his hands around me and pulled me into a cold embrace. I tried to wrap my hands around him but the chains around my hands stopped me. 

"Are you okay y/n? Are you hurt?" Jack said pulling away from the hug. "I'm okay, how did you know I was here?" I said and looked behind Jack. "Shiit, Pitch's coming" I said and and Jack stood up with the staff in his hands. "Well well, who do we have here?~" Pitch said with joy in his voice. "Me, the girl who's hands are trapped in f*cking chains" I said and and fell on my back, with my feet kicking the chains. 

I need to get out of these chains. I want to fight with Jack, by his side. 

Wait, y/n, what are you saying?! 

I snapped out of my little daydream and looked up and saw Jack and Pitch in full fight. 

I let out a little sigh and gave up with the chains. I sat up, leaning against the wall. That's when I heard a little 'click' and realized that one of the chains broke. "Really? just by hitting the ground?" I mumbled and stood up, still chains on my hands, but I grabbed them and used them as a weapon. 

Pitch and Jack continued to fight, and I saw Pitch were winning. 

"HEY PITCH!" I yelled and ran towards him. Pitch winched in pain when I hit him with the chains. Pitch grabbed my hand and threw me on the ground. I quickly got up, showing no pain from the fall. 

I fight with Jack for a little while, until Pitch got Jack trapped. Pitch had his nightmare's take care of me cause he had some 'undone' business with Jack. I killed the nightmares, but the last hit broke my weapon (the chains) 

I threw my gaze towards Pitch and Jack, were Pitch were about to kill Jack with a.. Sword? "NOO" I yelled and ran towards Jack, throwing myself in front of him..