Author's Note:

First of all, Thanks a lot for reading this book. Thanks for all your votes and comments. A special thanks to ArpitaBiswas0  for being the first reader, voter, ardent commentator and a very special friend.

       Did You Know?

   1) Abhay was 23 years old when he met Rose. 2 years elder to our heroine.

2) All my fictional characters just have bits and parts of me but Rose is the one character that is me. All her interests, chocolate ice cream, sparkly converse are my interests. Except I don't write erotic fan fiction.

  3) This whole story was a dream that I had until the rain possessive kiss part and I woke up. I tried to fall asleep again so that the dream can get complete but it didn't so I imagined the rest.

4) Abhay is named after Abhay Deol. He looks like the younger version of him, dimples and all. That is what the narrator in my dream told me. Yes, I had a narrator in my dream.

   5) I cried very hard when I realised it was just a dream. Because both the shoulder kisses were so intense, I literally felt it shake my core.

     That's it! Read my other stories too! They're in my profile! Click the chapter with an arrow above and it will scroll down. Select the circle with my username and scroll down to see my stories!!!!

Show your love to:

    Till Death Do Us Apart...

     Till Life Bring Us Together....

       Till Fate Tie Us Together...

Married To An Indian Billionaire!

Byeee! Have a nice day!