Just a confession

Listening to never be alone by shawn mendes .
U know ...of u listen to the song while reading it will create the atmosphere 😅
~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes life hits you hard in the guts , so hard that hurts so much.

Now this hit can be so much things in one ...it can be physically and emotionally.

Being an inexperienced teenager doesnt mean that we havent experienced something atleast .
Being inexperienced doesnt mean that we have 0 experience ....it means our experiences in life are the least in the world .But atleast we are experiencing something .

As teenagers this is our hardest and longest journey ...yes i have talked so much about how hard it is ...yes I complained alot and hoped some of you would relate and yes im still going to continue to complain about it  through writting .....because reading what I wrote is optional ,you can ignore my whole update and never listen or read what I wrote , but not listening to words is difficult , because at some point you will here some of what the other person said .

Writing is like speaking with no voice , thats how I complain . Thats how I take my anger on the world thats how I relief myself from the stress and pressure that im facing .
Thats ......thats how I work in life .
Youn need to find your catalouge before its late . And what do i mean by late you ask ? Well at some point your soul is going to take no more of the bullshit of this world and your nuclear bomb that has been ticking all this time is going to explode ...when it explodes so many bad thing could happen ....Its a nuclear bomb for god's sake .

Did you see what one of these did to the Japanese town Hiroshima? Ok it's not a real one but if you want it to be that strong you can ...by keeping in or "bottling" up your anger and frustration. Now again....dont get me wrong , I dont don't mean get rid of the anger by releasing mini bombs every once in a while instead of a nuclear one ....no .....find a way to relief you .
Sometimes , when I'm angry...i watch funny vines or videos , it will actually and surprisingly get rid of the anger that I have instead of shouting  or screaming in a pillow . Trust me , you will find your bae .

Another thing im going through is my studies , I know most of you are now in high school right ? .....which means these years that your living now are going to be the most remembered and the future depends on them ...at least that's what I'm going through . School sucks we all know it even the teachers know it except the weird kids who say they love to study .....I be like : are u high dude ?
Dont get me wrong ....you can love studying in fact you should be proud of yourself for loving such a beast , You are the  beauty in the beauty and the beast , but im sorry bud.... not all people are unique like you .

Big twist of topic here👇👇👇.....

So you ever just put some sad songs and cry your heart out ? I sure do that every 2 weeks atleast . These tears that are rolling down my cheeks are not because I got heart broken by a stupid boy , they are not because I have a crush on someone and they dont even know I exist and no they are not because I'm getting treated unfairly, and surely not because a pimple just appeared out of fucking no where (well this one mabey true sometimes , but that's not the point ) ......they are because of the stress,  the amount of pressure the amount of judgement we are going through , the amount of studies we go through, the amounts and moutains of responsibilities we have on our backs that are now arched by them responsibilities , mabey you think im I'm over reacting , cause I sure am a drama queen , but i think what im talking about is the new reality Show, as real as the debates between Hilary and Trump , but again , that's not the point . And this is what i I mean sometimes when i say school is a main problem too

 And this is what i I mean sometimes when i say school is a main problem too

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys , I know it's a short chapter but at least I updated right ? ....wrong jolly ...no one cares  ..... anyways I hope you can relate and please comment down bellow and tell me what do you think and what other ways to relief stress and frustration do you use .

#SCHOOLSUCKS

#ourfuture

#RELATE 🤗

LOVE YOU ALL❤❤❤❤

I SAY WHOSE WITH ME!!!!