CLOTHESSSSS!!!!!

I'm listening to the song 

"Tag , you're it - by melanie martinez"

btw sorry for being late 

~~~~~~~~~~~

A simple question ........who opens their closet and keep staring at their clothes waiting for something from the sky telling them what to where ...or am i alone ? 

There are certain  steps every girl go through (no offence boys ...but the amount of shit we go through and suffering is different ..admit it ...u look cute in basically anything) these steps go through in every girls mind *well at least they do in mine *....

STEP 1 : KNOWING WHAT TO WEAR ACCORDING TO YOUR MOOD ....( because when a girl says she has nothing to wear that doesn't mean she doesn't have clothes...it means that she doesn't have clothes that matches her mood )

STEP 2 : After wearing the clothes , there is makeup ,accessories, shoes and last but not least the bags .....LETS TALK MAKEUP...now personally i don't wear makeup ...like AT ALL ...but i'm sure some of you do .....and gurls who put makeup....may the lord be with we because god knows what makeup struggles you go through (* whispers* I've watched some videos about makeup struggles .. i think i have an idea about them)

 STEP 3 : Accessories play an important role in the outfit ....it gives you the...shine ?.....look?....idk ...it does something to your outfit so its very important ...before 2 years i wasn't used to the idea of accessories but now ...i CAN'T get out without at least something .

STEP 4 : I'm not a shoe person ...i'm more of a bag person but still they are must ...OF-COURSE THEY ARE ..WHAT THE HELL I'M I TALKING ABOUT !!!!! ...but the designs and the colors give the outfit the touch ....

STEP 5 : BAAAAAAGS .... i have soo many of them ....can't get enough ,colors , designs all ....simply

These are the steps of wearing

These are the steps of wearing .....but there are certain thoughts that go through a gurls mind, thoughts that may build  gorgeous and fabulous outfits it can even can build the confidence that is deeply hidden .....they are powerful thoughts . what are the thoughts you might ask ? well , these thoughts are simply scenarios that you make up .......like meeting your crush "by accident" or just the thought that this outfit shows your curves and stuff

Now my struggles of picking an outfit gets me in trouble sometimes ......here's an example : 

so here's the scenario:

MOM: JOLYYYYY!!!! ....get up and get dressed we are going out 

(my mom tells me that we need to leave before an hour or half an hour )

ME: *on the phone* OKAAAY

ME: *gets up ..open both of my closets ....stares ....keeps staring .....20 MIN LATER.....still staring *

MOM: JOLY? did you finish?we are leaving in 10 min 

ME:WHAT NOOOO ....YOU JUST TOLD ME TO GET UP AND GET DRESSED ...NOT FAIR !!!!!!

MOM: NO ...i told you before 20 min .....what have you been doing ? are you on your phone? give me your phone RIGHT NOW !!!!

ME: NO ... i wasn't on my phone i swear to god i was NOT on my phone !!! i just don't know what to wear!!!

MOM:*looks at me with the "are you serious look"*

ME:*nods and shrugs*

MOM: I DON'T CARE !!!! 10 MINUTES MAX!!

ME: *groans* FIIINE

ME: * gets ready in a cute outfit in 10 min*

ME: *notices that i do miracles under pressure *

ME: *gives myself a pat on the back* 

So this happens 80% of the time ........i'm such a kid .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys to disappoint you ....i was late  AND a short chapter i'm now officially the worst writer and by the morning ill have 0 followers ...i just know it ........anyways guys its actually a pretty small topic but its still a struggle in a girls life soooooo.... i hope you can relate

BTW .......if you want an update about whats happening in my friendship/drama life please vote .......lets get 20 votes and i will make a huge chapter+ the updates ...

LOVE ALL OF YOU