Time : the enemy within

Im listening to the song
Mercy -by shawn mendes
~~~~~~~~~~

So i personaly think that time is a thief ...... even after watching the movie Alice Through The Looking Glass (for those of you who didn't watch it i recommend it ...like real hard ) .....i still think it is .

As an IG student ..... i go through alot of pressure,stress,mood-swings ,anger,disappointment ,I think you got the point .Time is all what we have to actually succeed in our exams ...ofcourse that is besides the brains and the books (i dont think the teachers are helping at all ...in fact they are making it worse ) . So I need time ....but how are you going to win the game when your mate here is playing dumb .....yes time is real good but with me it's playing dumb ....

Me: TIME ...PASS THE BALL ....PASS THE BALL

Time : What ball? What is a ball ? .....what is life ?....Why are we here ....

Me: *face palms * OMG .....JUST PASS THE FREIKEN BALL FOR GOD'S SAKE ...THAT ROUND THING IN YOUR HAND YOU DUMB ASS !!!!!.

Time : you don't have to yell you know ...there is nothing to worry about you just need to relax ....take a chill pill..

Me: ok ...first of all that joke is way too old ,secon_
AND THE BALL IS GONE UGHHHHH.....

Mom: *says in a calm tone * don't blame time ....its not its fault that it has a dumb mate ....

Me : *opens mouth very wide* OMG mom...WHY !!!

Crowd: * cheers* TIME....TIME ....TIME ...TIME ...!!!!

Me: YOU WANT TIME ...WELL LADIES AND GENTELMEN ...I PRESENT U THE LIFE FUCKER ITSELF!!!!.... I'm done *raises hands in the air as in surrender and walks *

That pretty much what happens every time ......HAHAHAH ...i just noticed i wrote time ...*laughs hard ...starts crying * WHYYY TIME !! ....
Im gonna qoute Taylor swift right now ...🎵🎵WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO MEAN 🎶🎶🎵🎵

So ya ...its been time who took away the people i love ,time which fast forward the good memories ,but ....time is the one who gave us those memories too ...i know im bipoler ....just bear with me ....yes its the one which  made my life a living hell ...and yes it may have done the same to you too ,because think about it ....without time ..we are nothing , no man can live without time , its the hour and day u get birthed till the day you die .

I cant describe how life would be without time because simply i never tried it ,but i know one thing about time ...its GOLD....PURE GOLD.

I love how time also have different units ....like :
•light years
•seconds
•hours
Etc ....
Its everything basically ..there is a qoute that say

" Time is like a sord ,if you dont defeat it ,it will kill you "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys ...i know im the worst ,im like the ultimate worst writer ,and no im not saying this to get people to pitty me im saying this because its true ...i made you wait 2 weeks and thats what i come up with non the less ....ugghhh ...i hate myself sooo much
Anyways i hope you like it

Please tell me what you think i want to know if its shit or not so i can improve .....pweeeeaaase pwetty pweeeaase....and guys i have some major drama ....so if you want to know all about it and your craving some please vote and comment ....
Ok last time i said 20 ....and i got 2 ...YAY.....so im gonna lower the goal ...lets get 8 ...my luck no.

#TIME POWER

#RELATE 🤗

hopeisallivegot2 because she have been really over my head to complete writing