...

Its two days, or like I dunno. Its October Four and Five Twentysixteen

So um, first of, few days ago, or like the other month, Queen Wendy told us about the teachers' day surprise. Its like every year we have those kind of surprise. A few days latter, like in September around the 30th or the 31st, we have this um report or something like drama or video pressentation.

It has like i dunno groups, but our group picked video pressentation because my fellow group mates don't have that loud voice, not for reports nor drama, so we chose video presentation. So I remade it a lot of times. I had been in like many sites all over the net till I met this site : BITEABLE. I really don't know how to pronounce this. Queen Wendell(Wendy) says it [Pro: Bayta-bol] and for me it's [Pro:Bayt-iyey-bol]and for others [Pro:Bayte-Eybol] and [Pro:Bayti-bol].

So when they watched it, they are like "That was cool". So IDK how I'm actually react on this but like it's not that awesome because it has like(You could see the video on Youtube) Typoo in all rights reserved became deserved. So that's not true that's rubbish. I I mean we have high grade. Even though that I'm not helped by anyone to make this video(My group mates helped but its not that big, you know)

So Vicereine Hiacynth told me to do a video bout the teachers' day surprise on High Queen Grace. I made two. One for the High Queen and One for the Other Queens.I only made that in one night, and I suffered from that because I'm so IDK that day then yeah, but It's WORTH IT.

About that, Knight Keilvin asks us to bring and donate 50 Php(1.03 USD,