First day of the Fest

September twentythree twentysixteen

We went to the park then I played there. We swung. I'm with Nichole(Brianna_The_Neko), Alleona and Renee.

After that the program starts. It's not the official start of the feast however. So during that I:          Popped 4 baloons                                                                                                                                                 Broke my armour                                                                                                                                                    Watched the muses and escorts                                                                                                                       Took the sportmanship oath                                                                                                                               Yelled/Cheerd(Unfortunately, our songs were not included)                                                                     Listened to some words                                                                                                                                       

Then we start parading. It was scorching hot. I also had Three upperwears, two t-shirts and an undershirt. We wallked like a mile. We wallked so far.                                                                                 When I returned in Biesies(School and also, I got that name from BSCS, our school acronym) I was happy because I made that far even I had three upperwears.                                                          I ate, then I said that Ketchup is so disgusting. Of course not really. I eat spaghetti and eat catsup. But catsup is different. I also love to eat sachet of ketchups and catsups from fast food chains....                                                                                                                                                                   So after that I went up and watch valleyball. Red and Yellow will fight in the championships next chapter. Blue and Green will be latter to be discussed. And Jade-Razor-Dragonite cried because of defeat. When I asked her what happened she said "Mga Tsismoso at Tsismosa!"(Tsismosa is femenine and Tsismosa is Masculine for Gossipers) and walked out. I came down and I noticed her still crying, but she did't noticed me. I went down to the canteen to check what's happening down there. 

Instead, I found my self thirsty and quenching for a cold drink. I encountered Jasmin and asked her how much is the float(from the canteen)and I bought that. I went upstairs, because there's another game. I think she noticed me that time but I just passed. I must give her space.So I missed the Dart session because I don't know where that sport was played. After that I watched the sock race game, which red won, second was yellow, the blue, then green. Next was dogeball. We loose, fourth place. I forgot the order on that, sorry. DUN DUN DUN!!!!

I also bought a bottle of C2.

So lose vs lose of volleyball came. This is the part of the games where you'll know the third and fourth.                                                                                                                                                                       Unfortunately, we lose because of default because of me. I make Lady Treasurer Rhyzheil cry. So the volleyball blue team needs two more players. Princess Kassandra joined(you'll just stand there) but Lady treasurer won't. I accedently hurt her and make her cry.

She didn't join. So we lose by default and making the green team third. I apologized to her, but it seems she's not noticing me. So I'm offended because I can't live that someone hates you. So I almost cried, because of grief of friend, but I hope we'll be friend again.

Then It rained.

I walked again to home because the royal service is too slow.

If your reading this Alleona, here's my message:                                                                                                             We haven't talked scince the default lose, because you already leaved. So Alleona, if you cried, remember that fame can't be remembred forever. Accept your defeats and you make an oath that you'll make defeats positive right??? Anyway, please forgive me for what I have done.

NEVER HURT SOMEONE BECAUSE IT HURTS MORE THAN JUST ONE

VOTE AND BE A FOLLOWER!!!!

PETERHARRISONHENSTRIDGESWIFT