Second day of the fest

September twentyfour twentysixteen

I'm going to add dialogues

So I wen't up(ofcourse i went to school first) and found a shuttlecock in the roof deck or upper court. I went down again to see if others had come to school. I saw Princess Nozomi

"Kinakabahan ako sa laro namin mamaya sa volleyball"(I'm terrified of the game later in volleybal)

"Bakit? Kasi andyan si david?"(why? it is because david is there?)

"Di kaya"(No its not)

We went upstairs, play some things, and Princess Jen was videoing us. After that, I watched the championship of intermediate volleyball. Red had won.

After that, it's high school volleyball and intermidiate basketball. We won in basketball, with a score of 34(red)-37(blue) however, we lose in volleyball in the thrird set, only to score three more.

I went down because theres a milo booth there. Milo that is a chocolate drink that is produced by Nestle. You know that who doesn't. So You'll line up, then you'll play two games. First is about nutritius foods. You'll select the healthy foods and place it on the magnetic boardish thing.

Then after that, you'll shoot yellow bouncy balls in a big Milo box. Then they will give you ticket. After that, you'll give the ticket to the man with medical mask then he'll give you a small box of cold Milo. Then you'll drink it of course.

They will stamp you a Milo stamp with green color on your hand.Then a lady will survey about you. Your name, your grade level, if Milo is delicious, then ask you what is the first game about.

Then it's championship of intermidiate football(if your an american, it's soccer) time. We won. But because of me Princess Angel cried because of me. I'm also hurt though because she's my friend.

So she's just not noticing me and snobing me.

So sad that I make two innocent ladies cry. Or maybe three or more because we lost because of default.

So I fell asleep because I don't know. It's just that it's that boring.

We won the third place, then yellow as second, green as first and the champion is the red.

-To all of my schoolmates that are in wattpad, accept defeat.

So heres the other awards:

Muse and Escort -Yellow= 3rd -Red=2nd -Green=1st -Champion=Blue

I can't remember anything because I fell asleep, cuz it's boring as mentioned above.

IT HURTS ME MORE THAN IT HURTS YOU

VOTE AND BE A FOLLOWER!!!!

PETERHARRISONHENSTRIDGESWIFT