Chapter 18

The answer of question is also a question

I wake up the next morning in his room where we usually sleep and already have a clothes.Hindi ko maalalang nagbihis ako pagkatapos ng nangyari kagabi.Well,he is good of taking off my clothes kaya dapat lang marunong sya magbihis o bihisan ako ng damit.

As usual,mataas na ang sikat ng araw at wala na akong katabi,bakante na rin ang pwesto ni Tyrone.Maybe Tyrone wake him up cause he's hungry.

I get out of our room after i take a bath and found them in the living room and both are watching a television in a serious way.

Are they watching a Criminal Minds? Supernatural? Cause they have the same facial expression while staring in the tv habang nakakandong sa mga hita ni Viktor si Tyrone.

I went to the kitchen and found a food.He made a fluffy omelette egg with a parmesan cheese on top.Binitbit ko ang aking plato at tumabi kay Viktor sa inupuan nitong sofa.

Saka pa lang ito lumingon sa akin."Tss...i thought you were watching a horror movie cause you both are serious.Ben ten lang pala.When did you learn to watch those?"

Tumaas baba ang kanyang tingin sa akin na para bang may mali o para bang may kulang sa akin.Sinundan ko ang bawat tingin nito sa akin at wala akong makitang kakaiba sa akin.

Ngising aso ito sa akin na inirapan ko.Syempre alam ko yang mga ganyang ngisi.Yun yung klase ng ngisi na nakaisa o naisahan nya ako.

"Well,it's killing a time while waiting for you to wake up plus i find it interesting watching what Tyrone's watching."

Ganun? Taas ang akimg kilay na tiningnan ito.Paano ba naman kung makatitig akala mo ako ang pinakamaganda sa lahat.Oo,alam kong maganda ako dahil sinabi ng nanay ko pero alam ko na hindi ako ang pinakamaganda sa lahat.Walang utuan yun.

"Stop staring at me like that."

"How do i look at you?"

Nagkibit balikat ako."Ewan ko sayo."

Ngumisi ito sa akin."You really turn me on when you talk a foreign language.By the way,we're flying to States tomorrow so let's enjoy outside today?"

"Where?"

" I'll tour your around here. I know some place where we can stroll around,eat some local food,shop? What else?"

Napangiwi ako sa naisip ko."Your...mother, she will come?"

" I don't think so. She's busy with her own world that I don't know how she found out we were there that time."

" You're not close to her? Why? You're suppose to be close to her since she is your mother. Like Tyrone to me before he meet you."

Puro iling ang ginawa nito." How can i be close to her when she already cut the ties between us since the day i was born? How can i do that when she never reach a hand to me? How can i do that when she doesn't want me in the first place? When she never there in the beginning? When she never did a things that mother suppose to do like you to Tyrone?"

I blinked a few times to the answer of my own question that also a question from him.

"What do you mean? What do you mean all of that?"

Inilapag nya ng maayos si Tyrone sa sofa at hinarap ako.

Bumuntong hininga ito." My mother...when she got me,she want to get rid of me right there and then but my father begged her not to do that, that she will continue her pregnancy and my father will take care of me. At first,she was hesitant to continue her pregnancy and tried to drink a few medicines to take me out but didn't succeed. My father hired a private nurse to take care of her till she give birth and my dad take me out of the country the day when I was born for the reason that he's afraid that my mother will do something to harm me. I grow up without her, without knowing her. I was in my last year in college when I found out about her cause I kept asking him about her and he told me the truth. Of course, I was in doubt that maybe he lied. I came here in Germany just to see her and I did. And I heard from her everything what my father told me. Then I made a decision that I will stop reaching her since she give me up in the beginning and almost miss my chance to live. That's what I mean."

My mouth is parted and i'm speechless to those things about him,ito yung unang pagkakataon na napag usapan namin ang ganitong isyu lalo na at ganito ka personal. Ito yung unang pagkakataon na nag open up sya tungkol sa kanyang sarili.

"My mother agreed to keep me if my father sign a divorce paper and he did. He choose me over marriage, he decided to keep me over to the woman who carried me for seven months and to the woman he loved."

"What kind of human being she is? What kind of mother? Why? Why she did that?"

"I don't know. My father said it was unplanned to have me. My mother don't have a plan to have a child and my dad was fine with it. Then unexpected things happened then everything turn into a mess after that. It's just that there are things that even you planned all the things in order, at the end of the day, they will scramble and shake you."

Hindi ako makapaniwala sa lahat ng narinig ko. How come there's a kind of person like that? A woman who give up her husband who love her,a child she abandoned and didn't get the chance to be a mother to him,and her attitude was like that?

"She's a wicked unbelievable witch."
Oo,hindi lang sya witch,kontrabida pa!

"Tell me,when you have Tyrone,did you regret it? Did you ever think of...getting rid of him?"

"No! Because back in Brunei,i told myself that whatever consequences i'm going to face the next day,i will face it.I will blame only myself and no one else. When i found out about Tyrone, at first i was confused that i don't know what i'm going to do. I don't have friends,i have no one to talk then my parents got disppointed about it. I choose to stay away from them to avoid stress while i was carrying him. I choose our son at the beginning even though I was alone and I was thankful to Zoey because she was there and helped us. "

"You didn't talk to them again?"

Umiling ako.Siguro pagbalik namin ng Pinas ay dadalawin ko sila.

"I'll eat and change.Please change Tyrone's clothes."