It took a minute girl to steal my heart....tonight.

"There is no other place that I would rather be Than right here with you tonight. As we lay on the ground I'll put my arms around you, and we can stay here tonight. Cos there's so much I want to say..."

As we slow danced and her toes were on top of mine, I saw the moonlight shine on her flawless skin the scent of coconut shampoo was louring me into her more. This girl has stolen my heart and she's making me love her more and more, I know I am still in love with Megan I had to move on. I whispered gently into her ear  "I am starting to love you, I am going to make you mine" my voice brushed against her neck. She made no reply but she did say she loved me and we kind of well.....kissed. I know it was wrong but I couldn't resist. Around 10:30pm the party at the beached finished and the fair was packing up. We drank a bit since we were both eighteen and we walked back home. I don't know how we managed to walk all the way home? As soon as we stepped foot in the house we gave each other these cheeky looks...

"You thinking what I am thinking?" Amelia said with a cheeky smile

"Yes, game face on curly" I replied winking at her.

"MONOPLY!" we both yelled at the same time.

She slipped her sandals off and went straight into the game room with me. We were both so sober and drunk that we had no clue what we were doing. One time we both stood on the Poole table and started singing what makes you beautiful really badly. We played the claw machine and we won nothing, played air hockey and broke the puck....the game room was a mess. Sorry? 

"Oh my Liam cheat?" she said frowning at me

"Hey you girl lets go to the pool" I said trying to point at her but my arms were weak.

"Let's hit it..whoooo" she said taking her top off

We walked from the game room to the pool and we played this game where we would dare each other to try and walk in a straight line. We both failed since we weren't thinking straight. We got into the pool and all we did was mess about and kiss a few times. i realised that it was 2am and we were still in the pool, this was getting too far so I carried her out of the pool into the house. We were both dripping wet and still in our swimming costumes, I took her to my room and she lay herself down on my bed and was rubbing the bed to try and get me to come and sit next to her. I was so so so so so so drunk it was unreal! I dont know where this came from but I said this...

"Amelia will you be my girlfriend..... pretty pretty please!" I said with my drunk voice, opening the draw to get out the 'hope' ring Megan used to wear and gave it to her

"Yes yes yes, love you sooooooo much baby! You da one that love" she said swinging her head back and forth.

I picked up her hand and watched her long fingers spread like I was going to put a wedding ring on her. All of my past girlfriends wore a hope ring and since Amelia is my new girlfriend I obviously have to give it to her. I slowly slid the ring onto her finger, she kissed me and we both drifted to bed holding hands like nothing happened.

Was tonight a mistake or did I mean it?

___________________________________________________________________

 A/N

Hey guys,

Sorry that its so short! So Liam and Amelia is officially an item, but they got carried away and went straight into a relationship...what's going to happen? Update soon! Rachyy'xo