An accident that happened on purpose.

" let's go all the way tonight no regrets just love, we an dance until we die you and I will be young forever. You make me feel like I am living a teenaged dream the way you turn me on I can't sleep lets take a chance and don't ever look back...."~Katy Perry

Liam's POV

"Liam can I come in?" Megan

"Yeah sure" I rushed while I hide all the magazine's with pictures of me and Amelia

"I have something to show you...and I don't think your gonna like it" she said 

"What is it?" I asked slowly leaning into her phone screen

"Well I think you can let the picture do the talking......" she slowly said with sympathy in her voice

"when the hell did this happen?" I exclaimed in shock of the pictures I saw

" I don't know I was surfing the web then this came up and I didn't know wether to believe it that's why I am here to show you" she murrmered

"well it doesn't matter anyway I love you not her...." some how those words burned right through me even if they came out of my mouth

"really? So your over her then?" she asked laying her self next to me placing her head into my shoulder

"I never really did like her, it was just a fling to get you outta my mind....now your here I don't need her that much anymore..." I replied softly stroking her lush brown hair

"Liam I love you and you know that?" she held my hand tightly

"I know it, maybe you can stay in my room tonight? Rather snuggle up to you than my pillow...." I pouted

"been waiting for you to ask that for ages" she replied

"maybe just tonight we can you know have a good drink or too?" I gave her a cheeky look

"sounds like a plan haven't had those in ages" Megan stood up to get the drinks well alcohol from the kitchen

As she got up we heard a quick rush from the door like someone was watching but we couldnt catch who it was. I don't know if I meant all those words I said. Every word seemed to hit me hard right in my spot. I feel like me and Megs have lost our spark in our relationship and maybe it's because of the time we had apart from us but my heart is telling me it's because Amelia is in my life now?

I heard giggling from Amelia's room which was right next to mine. I pressed my ear up against the wall and listened to her and Niall having a good time. It made me angered inside knowing that her and Niall are hitting it off. I need to wash the pain away with a couple of drinks with Megs.

"Liam woah that's like your 16th shot" Megs tried to slow me down from drinking

"It's ok I am fine" My eyes crossed and I looked so drunk

"Hahaha your such a joker Liam" her drunk voice still sounded sweet

I figured I should just take the oppourtuity while I had it, so tonight I am going for it with Megan. This should get Amelia jealous and come back running to me again. I placed the shot glass on the bed side table and my blurry vision made it's way to Megan sitting next to me on my bed. I hugged her placing her on my lap while mu back rested on the wall. Her legs were wrapped around me and our noses were touching and I leaned in for a kiss. Not just a kiss I mean a proper kiss, it basically looked like I was eating her face. It got a bit carried away and went all the way with her tonight and there was no going back.

~Next Morning~

Should I, Should I,

Maybe I'll get drunk, again

I'll be drunk again, I'll be drunk, again

To feel a little love.

I woke up feeling so sober with a massive hangover. My throat was still burning from everything I drank last night my head felt like I head butted myself into the wall 500 times.I had random moments when I would just feel so dizzy that I would need to sit down. I woke up with completly nothing on and beside me was Megan. My mind was totally wiped out and I didn't remember anything I felt like I wanted to be sick. My room was a total mess and there was a opened box of condom's? What? Wait rewind last night me plus her equals open box of c's? Wow I was really really drunk but that was the only time when I didn't feel any jealousy or hurt inside of me.

"Liam I--" Zayn walked in about to show me the newspaper, but then he looked up at us in bed and slowly backed away out of the room in shock

I slowly rised from bed and put my boxers on. I rubbed my forhead sighing with pain then opening my door and looking down the hallway if anyone else was up and I guess not. I slowly opened each room there was, first Harrys' who was curled up in bed as uasual with nothing on, Zayn who's room was empty, Louis was combing his hair, Niall's room was empty and last of all Amelia's room knowing that I was only in my boxers I had to be careful. I slowly opened her door and took a peak at her she was cover in the duvet but she looked slightly larger than usual, then I realised there was a patch of messed up blonde hair and I guessed it was Niall. Ugh frustration much, they were literally cuddling in bed...make me gag.

Insted of standing there watching them sleep together I stomped back to my room with a massive frown on my head. I threw my self onto my bed next to Megan who took pretty worn out from last night obviuosly she liked it. Hate for Niall running through my blood.

Megan's POV

Well he hasn't changed the way he still kisses me like that he really is falling hard for me haha silly boy. I can't believe he actually got that carried away but I am not compaling because it's just another thing to rub into Amelia's face and a new scoop for the tabloids. Last night took me back to the nightb before Liam's concert when he kissed that fan. I was falling head over heels for Liam then, his smile made me smile and everything seemed perfect back then but then I realised that I loved being known. Like every where I went people knew me I loved the spotlight I got from Liam. And soon enough I was falling out of love. Now is my chance to redeem myself and get back into the game without falling back in love with him.

Niall's POV

I think I am starting to fall for Amelia. I mean what's not to love about her? Her perfectly toussled brown hair, her petit figure and her bubbly personalitly just is so loveable. I know I shouldn't be feeling this way because it's just 2 friends helping each other out and noting more than that.......or maybe there is more to it than that?

___________________________________________________________________________

Heyaaa!

So Liam and Megan falling back in love or is it a one time fling? Niall is now in the picture starting to develope feelings for Amelia? It's all jumbled up!!! Update soon! Rachyy'xo