Chapter-24{I don't want to talk}

Start from the beginning

He saw her standing there and dropped the bag on ground. Then he tried to pick it up and bag got opened leaving all the cement down. Nandini chuckled and he fumbled more. He picked up another bag and walked rapidly towards bunker. It was almost unreal how she had all the might to make him all flustered these days contrary to earlier times. He was not anymore that cold but his moods were amusing. Nandini could see him trying to reach her and then leaving nervous, she was feeling the same contrast but at least she wasn't that clumsy. 

_____________

Aryan was out of dispensary finally. Harshad and his gang had taken care of him in all these days. He seemed to be accepted by gang. Harshad anyway didn't like Manik much for obvious reasons. Aashi had gone to see Aryan a couple of times telling Manik and as expected he didn't have any problem with that.  Aryan had wished to meet Nandini but She had denied politely saying she was not ready to meet him yet. This news had made Manik apparently happy as he smiled a little more in past few hours. 

As Nandini took final turn towards her room which was at end of corridor, a familiar grip pulled her behind a pillar. She knew that touch and pull. She just tried not to smile as he stood right in front of her with that small smile. 

"How are your stitches now?" He asked as she tried not to blush. Her lips seemed to develop a habit to take upward curve whenever he was that close. And she found it embarrassing. 

"They are fine and removed finally," She answered tilting her head. 

"Good," He answered and then stood gazing her. 

She bit her lip trying to hold the anxiety as his silence always was a bit too much to handle. Her heartbeats were again aloud and she suspected what if he heard them. She looked at him leaving all the abstract landscapes which she was gazing till now to avoid his gaze. It took a lot of audacity if she was asked. He loved to gaze her silently even if it meant making it awkward, didn't he? As she narrowed her eyes on similar thought. He raised his brow as if had read her mind. She shook her head immediately and looked away. She heard him chuckle. 

"Would you come with me tonight?" He asked and she let her doe eyes gaze his face. 

"Where?" She asked trying not to sound excited. 

He drew her closer holding her elbows. She tucked herself back as if denying his craving. As she swayed back, her wisps touching her waist, he let her have her ways. 

"You won't come if I don't tell where?" He asked as next thing. 

"What if I say I won't," She said raising her brow trying to test his tenacity. 

"Then I would just...let you go," saying that he let go of her arms. Her face hung low as she heard him saying that. 

She gazed landscapes as she tried not to feel vulnerable. She didn't expect him to be so ready to let her go. He didn't even try to convince her. She frowned more as she fretted more. 

"Okay then," saying this she came out of his giant casing. He pressed his lips to suppress the desperate chuckle. 

She walked slowly towards her room literally punishing button of her sweater. As she plucked it away, she threw in somewhere. When she was about to enter her room, she felt two arms encircling her from behind as he swayed her in his arms. Sweeping her off her feet, he twirled her heartily. Even when she wanted not to chuckle, it escaped her throat. 

"What are you doing?" She asked as he kept taking pirouettes. Her giggles mingled with air as she felt cold wind caressing her each pore. 

"If you won't come, maybe I will just steal you like this," He said and twirled her more. She giggled more. Putting her down after listening her giggles to his heart's content, he settled his cheek against her silky hair. Her braids intrigued him to the core as he tried to untangle one with his nose tip. She tried not to exhale aloud.