ALPHA GONE MISSING

ALPHA GONE MISSING:CHAPTER 1

Im sitting on the floor in a room but then agian it could easylie be a chanber or a prison since i was being held captive.My hands are hand cuffed together and i'm tied down to something.I cant see anything due to the fact that i have a thick black blindfold on.I shouldnt be here I am an Alpha female werewolf.My pack is the Golden Survivers.My beta is a werewolf named Jay.If something were to happen to me that causes me to die he would take over and lead the pack.The silence is making me very uncomfertable.I suddenly hear a door open and slam close and hevy botted footsteps coming my way.

"Well,well,well looks like my pack members did good in bringing me the Golden Survivers alpha!Bravo!So little powerless alpha how are you today?"My capturer chuckles while clapping his hands together.I'm guessing his hands are rather large because of the loud sound they make when he claps them and how loud it echoes off of the walls.

"Not good due to the fact that i cant see and im tied down and i have had a dangerously high amount of wolfsbane in my system!Thanks for asking you idiot!"I spat rudly at my capturer."Wait till i get free from hear i will rip you to shreds and show no mercy and when my pack finds me missing your going to be sorry!"I yell.My capurer chuckles at my anger which only makes my blood boil more wanting to form and tear him to shreds but becuase of the wolfs bane i have had injected into me i am unable to form.

"That is if you get out little alpha!Have you not thought this through?Why do you think we brought you here?"He ask.

"I-well-i dont know"I studder i honestly had no clue why i was here.

"Because of your pack!Your pack is the last one of your kind!Your not just wolfs your in the prophecys!Your supposed to save us all from the upcoming war betwenn werewolfs and vampires!How did you not know this little alpha its?Its you and you dont even know it!Havnt you found out your powers yet?"He says you can hear the stress and disbolife he has in his voice and i start to feel guilty not knowing what he wanted me to know.But the feeling of guilt soon leaves my body as fast as it had gotten their.

"What do you mean the last of our kind?What am i supposed to know that i dont know?What prophecys?What powers and how do you know all of this imformation?I DEMAND TO KNOW THIS INSTANT BE FOR I RIP YOU SRED BY SHRED LIMB BY LIMB UNTILL YOU ARE NOTHING!"I yell now getting very impatiant with my capturer.

"YOU CANT DO ANYTHING LITTLE ALPHA YOU HAVE WOLFSBANE IN YOUR SYSTEM AND DONT FORGET AND YOUR CHAINED DOWN WITH SILVER THE MORE YOU STRUGGLE THE WEAKER YOU GET!"He snarls and i can hear the anger in his voice."SHAN,JUDE,LOGIN GET IN HERE NOW!"He screamed and i heard 3 more pairs of feet walk into the room.I strightened up with the presents of the 3 new people.

"Yes alpha what may we do for you!"They all said in union.

"Take the alpha of the Golden Survivers up to her room her fate is intwined with our packs destiny and needs to be treated with more respect then being locked up you are to watch over her and care for her so with that being said take the blindfold off of her,unchain her and take off the handcuffs she has wolfsbane and couldnt form anyway now excuse me i have important buiessness to attend to!"He snapped the orders to the 3 people who entered the room or whatever we were in very shortly.The handcuff and chains came off and i was helped up.Finnaly the blindfold came off of me.