Club

Lauren Pov

"I'm not going." I said keeping my eyes trained on my book.  "Aww come on Lo, you never do anything with us!" Camila said in a whiny voice. I sighed pushing my glasses further up my nose. "Camila we aren't even old enough to be around the club, must less step in it. How are we even going to get in" i said raising a challenging eyebrow. "Did you really think i was that dumb. I got us fake ID's" my eyes open in shock. "That illegal!"  "No it was made in the USA!" I gave her funny look before going back to my book. "I'm not going and that's final."

.......

"I hate you guys so much." i said pulled down my black dress, crossing my arms over my chest. "No you love us" Dinah said matter of factly.  I huffed turning away from the pair, who dragged me here. "Boy do i wish i had a-" i stopped my threat seeing no one there. "Damn it!" I said loudly stomping my foot, those assholes promised they wouldn't leave me.

After a while of looking i sighed going to the bar, i should have a little fun while i'm here. "What would you like miss?" The bartender asked in a bored tone. "Shot of tequila" the lady nodded getting my drink, while i spin side to side in the spin chair. ( i'm suprised she hasn't noticed i'm underage by now) At the same time the drink  slides towards me, is the same time my seat came to a halt. I furrowed my eyebrows turning towards the person who ruined my fun, when my breathe got caught in my throat.

This girl was absolutely gorgeous. She had long black hair with blonde tips, which was currently nicely curled. Light hazel eyes which i'm sure could  hypnotize you. She had on black skinny jeans, white crop top, (which showed her sexy abs) and black Vans. My eyes raked her body, before looking up seeing a smirk on her face. "Hello" She said in a sexy husky tone. "H-hello" i said stuttering slightly than clearing my throat, while blushing furiously. "Your cute" she said m down next to me, as i blushed again pushing my glasses up. "You gonna drink that" she asked nodded her head towards the shot. I nodded before picking up the drink, i snifted it before downing it in one breath. I felt my eyes start to water as i coughed almost dangerously.

"Wow. Are you okay?" the girl asked patting my back until i was under control.

I nodded giving her a bright smile.

"Oh, you had me worried there....?"

"Lauren. My name is Lauren." i said holding out my hand waiting for her to shake it. She smirked before reaching over and grabbing mine. "Y/n. Y/n Y/l/n."

..........

The majority of the night was spent talking to y/n, getting to know each other better. We also had a couple more drinks, me stopping at my second one....but i lost count after y/n sixth one. "Hehehehe" Y/n giggled drunkly leaning her head on my shoulder. "Your so funny Lauren" i hadn't  said anything. But i couldn't help but laugh at her drunken state, it was adorable. "C-come...dance w..w..with me!" Y/n slured standing up from her seat, and taking me along with her. 

I sighed once we got to the dance floor, standing still. "Loos-sen up" Y/n said grabbing both my hands and starting skating them. I laughed before Y/n let go and started dancing in front of me. She was a really good dancer even drunk. I froze when Y/n turned around, and started to grind on me. She moved her ass perfectly to the beat, staying in rhythm. I groaned when she pressed her ass a little harder into my front. "You like that?" I heard Y/n ask as she started going lower. "Mhh hun" i mumbled keeping my eyes trained on her ass.

"Well your going to like this better." i sighed when she stood up to stand in front of me, as she pulled my head to hers pushing our lips together. I smiled into the kiss, until Y/n squeezed my ass making me moan, as she shoved her tongue tongue in my mouth. She wrapped her arms around my waist, as my hands immediately went to her waist. When air became a problem we pulled back, but foreheads touching.

"You wanna get out of here, and have a little....fun" Y/n whispered quiet in my ear, making me shiver.  I nodded slowly as she dragged me out this bar.

I have a feeling this will last long! Thank you Camila and Dinah.