Coming Out

Y/n Pov

Right now i was laughing walking through the park, one hand holding my stomach the other holding Lauren's hand. I was almost dying until some fans come over to us, which made me stop laughing. "Hi Lauren, Hi y/n" i waved hi i'm known as Lauren's bestfriend, but i'm actually her girlfriend. I was tuning them out until i heard Brad's name, who is Lauren's fake boyfriend that management created. "So. How's Brad doing?" the fan asked Lauren pulled out a fake smile before responding.

"He's really great actually" "well, you to are really cute together" i stopped myself from scoffing just putting on the biggest fake smile. After a few more questions and pictures me and Lauren finished walking through the park. "God i hate doing this" i said once we we're earshot away. "I know baby. It will get better i promise, than we can get married and have children and do all the stuff we wanna do" Lauren said softly in my ear making me smile like a little girl getting what she wants. I nodded leaning in to kiss her cheek, before finishing our walk.

×××××××××

Today we we're going to an award show, i'm in the dressing room with the girls. Lauren was laying down while i was in between her legs, and we were on our phone. When the door opened and Brad walked through it in a black tux, with a red tie which matched Lauren's dress. Not gonna lie i was jealous as hell but i can't do anything about it. I was in a long light blue dress with white heels, my hair was straighten down and a little make up to make my eyes pop out. "Ready to go babe" Brad said when everyone was ready. "Yeah, lets go" i quickly got off of Lauren standing near Camila, who was giving me a sad look which i just strutted off linking our arms together.

We all walked on the carpet looking fine ass hell(not including Bread😩). I put on a medium sized smile, posing a little bit. I looked over and Brad had his hand around Lauren's waist. I scrunched up my face in disgust before rolling my eyes, returning my attention towards the camera.

"WE SLAYED!"Dinah said when we were walking in the building. Everybody looked at her and laughed, Dinah was something else. "Yeah i did look pretty good" i say flipping my hair over my shoulder, which made Dinah scoff. "Bitch get yo ess out of here, you know the queen slayed" Dinah said giving my a death glare. I just laughed trying to find our seats muttering a 'sure Dianh, sure'.

When we finally found them they were in the third row in the middle, i sat in between Dinah and Normani while of course Lauren sat by Brad. She would glance me a few times smiling or winking, always making me blush a bright red. Soon the award that the girls were nominated for came up. "And the people choice award for favorite band goes to.....FIFTH HARMONY!" Everybody was going crazy and you could hear the girls song playing. They all got up quickly, i hugged all of them before they got on stage. But when Lauren was about to go on stage Brad grabbed her and........KISSED HER!?" Everybody eyes went wide, i could feel mine watering. Lauren quickly look towards me as a tear fell out of my eye. She looked away before going on the stage with the others, there was nothing she could do. I quickly exited not caring that those were the girls as i went to a stall, before locking the door.

I slid down the wall stutting my eyes tight begging my eyes not to cry. After a minute i stopped closing them so tight and let them relax, while i quickly drifted to sleep.

×××××××××××

"Wake up babe" i heard Lauren voice say shaking me awake. I opened my eyes to see her right in front of me. I stood up from the floor before walking out the stall, not caring to look or talk to Lauren wanting to be alone right now. When we got back on the bus i walked to the back of the bus before pulling my headphones on. I was listenin music when they were softly pulled out of my ears. I looked up to be meet with my favorite green ones, i smiled softly as her wondering what she wants. "Are you mad at me?" Lauren spoke softly pulling some hair behind my ear. I sighed softly looking into her Emerald eyes. "No Ren. I'm not mad at you, i mad at what he did, i'm mad because this shit is messed up. I-i don't l-l-like doing this" i said getting chocked up letting a few tears slip out my eyes.

She hugged me close kissing my tears away, than kissing my forehead. "I know babe, i'm sorry ok this is going to stop because i love you and i hate to see you cry" "you don't have to, Lo" i said moving over a little which only made her scoot closer. "No i'm going to talk to management, and getting this right ok?" she said laying down pulling me down with her. I laughed a little laying on top of her, laying my head on top of her head. "Ok Lo. I love you eres mi todo" she smiled before responding " (eres mi todo, means you're my everything) "por supuesto, mi amor , yo haría cualquier cosa por ti, and i love you to"(por supuesto, mi amor , yo haría cualquier cosa por ti. means of course my love, i would do anything for you) she said closing her eyes.

×××××××××××

2 weeks Later

"

You ready for this Lo?" i asked raising my eyebrow. She looked at me with loving eyes, kissing my forehead. "Of course i'm ready i get to be with you in public. I love you" i smiled before responding. "I love you to lets do this i grabbed Lauren's phone ready when you are" i said getting in between Lauren's legs. Lauren lowered her head to kiss me as i snapped the photo, than we took another one where you could see my face better. Lauren took her phone typing something but not letting me see it before putting it down smiling than winking. I smiled before i heard my phone ping, i logged into twitter Lauren Jauregui popping up first as i pressed it.

@Lauren_Jauregui: *pictures attached* Ok i just wanted to clear thing up for you. In love with y/f/n, always have always will. Now this may be complicated and i will answer any question you have. Now y/n is my forever and always, so if you have a problem with me dating her than i guess that's just your problem😏. So without further ado......Y/F/N IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!! I love you babe😘😘😍👭❤❤💍💎. @/y/t/n.

I smiled practically jumping on Lauren. "I'm so happy Lo I LOVE YOU!!" i said putting kisses all over her face making her giggle adorably. "I LOVE YOU TO Y/N" She said In between giggles.