High school reunion

Lauren Pov

I'm right here getting ready for my highschool reunion, i can't wait to see all my old friends. This is what i'am wearing,

I decided to wear something cute yet simple. I put on a little bit of make up, and walked to my car from my condo. The reunion is going to be at my old high school, it is a pretty big building, almost as big as my company. I pulled up to my old high school, the decoration look amazing. I parked my car and quickly got out. Immediately i saw my four friends Normani, Dinah, Camila, and Ally. I quickly ran up behind them jumping on Camila back, we were always the closest. "CAMZ" "LOLO" i jumped off her back giving her a real hug, i missed her so much.

"So what are we chopped liver?" Ally asked i laughed a little "GROUP HUG" i yelled as we all got in a tight hug, i missed them to. "Ok i'm hungry" Camila said once we broke the hug, everybody laughed going to the foods table. We were just laughing and talking when my ex girlfriend came through the door, y/n. She honstly got prettier, if that's even possible. She had light skin, curly shoulder length light brown hair, light green eyes, and pink perfect lips. She came walking in with the other cheerleaders. She wasn't the snob kind of cheerleader, she was the sweet innocent kind...at least that's that's what people thought she was.

She came over to the food table, with her other two friends talking and laughing. I turned towards my friends and see Camila stuffing her face, and Ally Normani and Dinah talking. Dinah looks like she's really passionate about what she's speaking about...so it's most likely Beyonce. I laughed at my thought until i felt someone hands wrap about my neck. "Looooooooo" i see y/n standing in front of my arms around my neck on her tippy toes. She would always have to stand like that to reach me, it was always so cute. "Y/nnnnnnnnn" i said wrapping my arms around her waist, bringing her closer so we were hugging. "I missed you" she said letting go kissing my cheek. "I missed you y/n/n". We were actually the best couple in the year book, but we had to brake up. We wanted to go to different places, we knew that much distance wouldn't work but me still remained friends. "Let's have some fun Lo" y/n said grabbing my hands pulling me to the dance floor. I laughed as she put us in the middle of the floor.

Not gonna lie this girl can dance, but there was this time where she fell on her ass, we were dying laughing. That was really fun but we were both really tired, and ready to sit down. "So let's catch up, how you been Lo" she asked once we sat down at a table. "I've been really good actually, my company is doing amazing, how are are you y/n?" she let out a long sigh before speaking. "I've been ok" she put on a big fake smile she should already know i see right through her. "What's wrong y/n and before you lie and say nothing you should already know i see right through you, now what's wrong"

"I don't know alot of shit, my fiance now ex- fiance cheated on me, with my supposedly um best friend. She would always say that whenever he would come home late, or smells like perfume that it was nothing and i shouldn't worry. Than i find them in my....in my bed together. Than my parents died i-in a car accident, and to top everything off Mira has cancer. " by now she was crying, i quickly pulled her into my chest as she cried.

When she stopped crying i kissed her cheek, and moved a little hair out of her face. "Don't worry babe everythings gonna be ok"

Everythings gonna be okay...

There's going to be a part 2☺