Chapter 11

*Tony's pov*

Just like I wasn't hoping, Raven's door opened and she walked out to where I was at.

"Papa, why did you sound scary?"

I picked Raven up and held her close. I didn't say anything and just held her. She asked if I was okay, to which I nodded my head yes. "Papa, can we play house with Tio?"

"Only if you make Tio the baby."

She jumped out of my lap in search of Jaime. I got up also and began to calm down alot more. Melody is just such an ignorant person to think that I'll let her see Raven for the first time after four years. Hell no! Jaime came into the living room carrying Raven on his shoulders. He made trumpet noises and puffed his chest out.

"I now present, Princess Raven!!"

I played along and bowed down, saying hello to my little princess. We played with Raven for quite awhile until I had to start getting her dressed because we were having dinners at my mom's. She didn't want to go to her grandma's at all. She was hiding under her bed where I couldn't reach her and boy is she gonna be punished whenever I get her out.

"I don't wanna go to Abuela's!!"

"Raven, if you don't come out from under the bed I'm telling Abuela."

She shook her head no and slowly started coming out. My mother wouldn't hesitate with Raven like I would. I just don't like making her cry all that much...she's my baby girl. Once she was out from under the bed I lightly smacked her on her butt. "When Papa tells you to do something, you do it. You don't hide from me either. Do you understand?"

She crossed her arms and poked her bottom lip out. "Raven Antonia, I'm serious. We can call Abuela right now and tell her you're being a bad girl."

"No."

"So, stop being bad. You know if you're still acting like this when we're to Abuela's that she's gonna spank you."

I quickly got her dressed in gray sweatpants, a white toy story shirt (obviously from Jaime), and red converse. I picked her up and we went to the living room where Jaime was waiting for us. Everyone left after Raven grabbed Turk and darted outside. After arriving at my mom's she said she needed to talk to me. I feel like it's about the Melody situation...and I really don't feel like taking about her. While everyone was waiting for dinner to be ready my mom was asking Raven about Halloween since she missed out on it this year.

"I got a lot of candy, Abuela!"

"You did? What was your costume, Mija?"

"Well, Papa was a storm trooper and I was Yoda. This one lady gave me a whole candy bar because she liked our costumes...and I said thank you." Raven then started going on about how next year she wants us to be Sully and Boo from Monsters Inc.

After hearing what Raven had to say, my mom finally had time to speak to me alone. She was saying that she heard from one of Melody's family friends, that Melody's mom wants to try and get full custody of Raven.

"How could they even think of that? She signed her rights away when she was still a newborn!"

"Well, the friend said that you might not even be the father."

"That's not possible. The hospital gave Raven and I a DNA test just to make sure. They won't give a baby to any random guy who says he's the dad. I have proof of the test anyway."

"Plus you two look exactly alike except for the eye color and the freckles."

"This is ridiculous! Next thing you know they might try to kidnap her."

All of a sudden, Raven came from he living room and handed me a paper. It was a bunch of stick figures with names written above them in Jaime's hand writing. It was our whole family including the band.

"I drew this for you, Papa! Tio Jaime helped me; he wrote everyone's name."

"Wow this is really good, Princess. I think it should go on the refrigerator at home."

Her face lit up like never before. She's always drawing me pictures of random things. I have a whole collection of them in my room, but certain ones like this one go on the fridge. She hugged me and decided that my lap would be a good place to sit instead of the chair right next to me.

At that very moment I had just realized my little sister wasn't here. "Where's your other child, mom?"

"She's at a sleepover."

"Abuela, who is the guy in that picture?"

She pointed to a picture of my mom and dad on the counter. My dad passed away when I was just a kid. I haven't actually explained to Raven that he's dead, but she always ask questions because his pictures are all over my mom's house.

"That's your Abuelo."

"How come he isn't here? Is he like my mommy? Because she's not here."

"He's not like your mommy. He passed away when your Papa was a little boy." Raven had a look of confusion on her face. She didn't understand a word my mom just said. "That means he's in heaven. He hasn't been here for a long time and that's why you've never met him."

"But why is he in heaven? Doesn't he like being with you and Papa and Tia?"

I noticed my mom getting a little upset and I sort of was too, so I thought I should distract Raven. "I think that's enough questions, Mija. How about you go get Tio Jaime to come sit at the table for dinner. I think it's almost done."

"Okay, Papa!"