Chapter 6

So I've decided that I would do a few chapters in the beginning of Ptv's career and then add some drama in some future chapters. I've been thinking so hard about this lol I hope y'all are enjoying this story :)

*Jaime's pov* (Oh snap, switching shit up)

So earlier Tony had to do some stuff for his mom and sister, plus he had a bunch of other things to do and get things for Raven's birthday party next week. I had agreed to babysit her since she would throw a fit if she had to be watched by anyone else. Its Raven's bedtime, but like always she refuses to be tucked in.

"I only like it when Papa tucks me in!" She threw the blankets off her and stood up.

"I know that, but he isn't here right now so you'll have to deal with me tonight."

She screamed at the top of her lungs then started pouting. It was going to be a long night...and it's only 9:30. And to make things worse I'm expecting my girlfriend, Jessica, and Vic, Mike, and their girlfriends over. They said they would try to come around 10...we can obviously see that's not gonna be good timing. At least Tony knows about my plans, I wouldn't try to do anything behind his back!

I tried to bribe Raven with candy, which Tony won't let her eat a bunch of, and I also tried a few other things. Nothing is working at all and it sucks balls. She really is stubborn, which I guess she got from her mom because Tony sure as hell doesn't act like this. I then heard a knock on the door, so I figured everyone was early. I gave up with Raven and went to open the door.

"Hey, Jaime! I brought Coronas for everybody."

Everyone came in and sat on the couches. I have no clue what Raven was doing, but she stayed in her room. Hopefully she tires herself out or something. Mike questioned where Raven was and I told him to come with me to go see how she was doing. When we got to her she was jumping on the bed and throwing things across the room. "Raven, it's way past bedtime and you know it. So go to sleep this instant young lady."

"I'm not going to sleep until Papa comes back home!!"

"Why don't you just let her hang out with everybody. Maybe she'll get tired."

Mike's idea didn't seem that bad. It couldn't really do any harm anyway. We took her to the living room and I gave her some juice to make her feel involved. Everybody was having a good time and Mike's girlfriend, Hanna, distracted Raven with the TV. So that was a win win because she wasn't being mean or anything.

After all the girls left I decided to check the time. It was two fucking thirty in the morning and little Tony Junior was still up!! But then again I had stopped checking to see if she was asleep a long time ago. Okay so fine, her not sleeping is my fault.... but Tony doesn't have to know now does he. Mike decided to take off leaving me and drunk Vic to deal with Raven.

"Okay, time for bed!" I turned off the TV earning a whine from Raven.

"Awww really? Do I have to, Jaime?"

"Vic, I'm talking to Raven. You don't have to go to sleep if you don't want to." The thing with drunk Vic, is that he acts like such a baby sometimes. Most times it's actually funny, but other times he adds on the difficulties along with Raven. It's a good thing I know how to deal with this exact situation.

I went to the fridge and grabbed some milk. Then I got out the cinnamon and vanilla extract. I poured the milk into Raven's sippy cup, added a pinch of cinnamon, and two drops of the extract. All I had to do now was heat it up for one minute and get stupid Vic's drink ready. Once I was done I gave both of them their drinks. Raven drank it right away while Vic just stared at it.

"Vic, drink it so you can go to sleep. I promise it'll help with tomorrow's hangover...just like last time, remember?"

I saw Raven's eyes getting droopy as she set her half empty cup on the table. I grabbed her and the cup, then took her to the room. I was about to leave when she called my name. "I want a bedtime story. The one just like Papa tells me."

"How about Tio tells you his own story?"

"Only if Vic gets to hear the story too. It's his bedtime too, right?"

I struggled with getting Vic in bed with Raven, but I did it. I made up a story and soon they were both sleeping. Tony is going to be so pissed at me tomorrow for letting Raven stay up. She was being difficult!! What else could I have done? I'm not fucking super nanny. At least she might sleep it off....right?