Chapter 5

So there's gonna be alot of time skips until I figure out when I wanna continue the story

*June of 2008* *Tony's pov*

I'm currently downstairs making breakfast before Raven and Jaime get up. Oh and both Jaime and I bought ourselves an apartment last year, so that we could spend more time with Vic and Mike, also because my mom suggested it. As I was making some bacon I heard a small yawn coming down the hall where the rooms are located. I knew it was Raven because of how high pitched it was. She walked into the kitchen and attached herself to my leg.

"Raven, where did your clothes go? I put that new star wars onesie on you last night."

"I got hot, Papa. What are you making?"

"Breakfast. Now go sit down and I'll get you a plate. Oh, after breakfast Vic and Mike are supposed to come over, so I'll help you get ready."

I gave her a plate filled with over medium eggs, bacon, toast, and a biscuit. I probably shouldn't have cooked eggs because it's extremely difficult to get Raven to eat them, but I'm trying to break her out of that habit. "Papa, do I have to eat the eggs?"

"Yes princess, you do." She started telling me how she doesn't like eggs very much, but it's not like I've heard this conversation a million times before. She'll end up eating a few bites of what I give her, but today I'm determined to make her eat the whole thing. At that moment, Jaime had already got himself a plate and quietly sat down without me knowing. "She doesn't wanna eat her eggs again?"

"Not at all. Any ideas?"

Jaime started to tell Raven that if she doesn't eat them, then she'll have to stay with my mom all day. She really hates it whenever I need someone to watch her. She's just used to being with me or Jaime almost 24/7. Raven started to tear up at the thought of spending the day with her grandma and Tia. "You won't have to go to her house if you eat every single bite of your eggs."

"But I don't wanna Tio Jaime." Raven said while she started to cry. Don't get me wrong, I feel bad, but she needs to get out of this habit at breakfast time.

"You know, if you were a big girl you'd eat them."

They started arguing back and forth about Raven being a big girl. After a few moments of them arguing I had enough. "Raven Antonia, so god help me if you don't eat your eggs I'm going to spank you and you won't get to eat the rest of your food. How does that sound?"

I've only disciplined her once before, but it was really just a few light taps on her butt in front of the band. Just enough to get the point across. She looked at me with tears streaming down her face. She just stared for a few minutes and didn't even try to touch her eggs. I got out of my seat and walked over to her and she protested right away. I took her seat and set her on my lap. Then I started to cut up her eggs, so that she would eat them. I basically force fed her for about fifteen minutes. She had stopped crying by then and I guess she accepted the fact that if she didn't work with me, then she would be punished. Everyone was now done with breakfast, so we all decided to get ready.

Raven likes to help pick out my outfits, so we were both in my closet looking for something to wear. "Papa, wear this one!" She pointed to a black tank top with "B strong" written on it. I put it on then slipped some black jeans on. She grabbed a pair of black and white vans, along with one of my many snapbacks. I then took her to her room so she could get dressed. "Do you wanna match with Papa?"

She eagerly shook her head yes and looked at me with anticipation. I grabbed a pair of dark jeans, a tank top that almost matches mine, but it just says 'My daddy rocks". I finally put her black converse on then sent her to Jaime so he could do her hair. Ever since she got enough hair to style it, Jaime always did her hair and he would get mad at me if I did it.

I heard the doorbell which meant that Vic and Mike we here. I quickly ran downstairs and answered the door. "Sup guys. I think Jaime is still doing Raven's hair, then we can get the day started."

Our plan was to go to the studio and get some stuff done for the album. All we really have to do is finish up some backup vocals and guitars for the last two songs. Then we're probably going to lunch or dinner, whichever comes first. We sat down in the living room where Jaime was barely putting Raven's hair in a small bun. Raven's face lit up when she saw Vic and Mike.

"I drew a picture for you guys!"

Jaime finished her hair and she got the picture she worked on for two whole hours. It was honestly the best drawing I've seen of hers. She drew Vic and Mike holding her hands in front of their house. She even had me write everyone's names above their heads. Vic and Mike both loved it and Raven was just so proud of herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the studio
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it turns out that some of the main vocals and bass didn't get saved now everyone has to sit here while Vic and Jaime get to be productive.

"Papa, I'm bored!"

"I know, Raven. Tio Jaime just has to finish up this one last song, then we can go eat dinner."

She gave a frustrated sigh and plopped herself on a beanbag chair, then started hum to herself. I was extremely bored too though to be completely honest. I was playing with my thumbs at this point, but only because Mike fell asleep so I couldn't talk to him. Vic is on the verge of passing out and I don't want to disturb him. Damn I'm fucking bored!

"Alright, that's a wrap guys. I'll see you all later."

After I heard that I woke up the brothers and quickly picked up Raven and put her on my shoulders. She squealed with delight and held onto my head for dear life. All I could think about was food and no one was going to stand in my way.