Impulse (Bart Allen) X Reader

Hey Crashers! Whoops, I've been sidetracked. I'm meant to be doing French homework but I guess I'm here now. Thanks, Wattpad.

I've started on the Halloween Specials and they'll all be posted on Halloween, which is probably why they're called 'Halloween Specials'

I'm thinking of doing Christmas specials too, but I haven't started on those. I'm already in the Christmas mood in October and it's annoying me.

Guys. Why's is so fLIPPING HARD TO COME UP WITH 15 DIFFERENT HALLOWEEN PLOTS THAT AREN'T SHITTY?? Ah well, I'll just go talk to Alfred about it.

Also, I've got a throbbing headache. Which may explain why this is gonna be super short. I honestly just want to curl up in a ball and die.

Wow, already 125 words and we haven't started the chapter yet. Sorry, I'll go now.

Y/N - Your name

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

"Bart?" You called into the dark room. You had been trying to get to sleep, but you couldn't with your thoughts bothering you.

"Yeah, babe?" He replied. You instantly felt bad for waking him, the team had just got back from a mission and he looked so tired, it was super weird. Bart was never tired.

"Why do you love me?" You questioned. You had always wondered why Bart stayed with you, he was an amazing superhero with super speed and you were just plain old Y/N.

Bart sat up, looking down at you beside him. He had a confused look on his face, but it soon disappeared and was replaced with a worried one.

"Because you're the most amazing person I've ever met, Y/N. I love the way you smile at everyone, I love how your nose turns red when it's cold, I love the colour of your eyes, I love how you can find the courage to stand up to any villain that even tries to lay a finger on you," you giggled quietly at his last reason "and I love how just the fact you're in the room makes it a whole lot nicer. You can always crash the mode." He finished with a grin as he pressed his lips to your cheek.

"Thanks, Bart." You smiled.

"Anytime you need me to be there, I'll be there. You're so crash."

You giggled and nuzzled your head into the crook of his neck. Bart just had his special way of making you forget every problem you have, and just enjoying the moments.

You loved him.

And he loved you.

----------------------------------------------

Haha well that was cheesy. But I guess that's what I get if I get sidetracked writing Halloween stories!

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67