Beast Boy (Garfield Logan) X Reader

Hey Crashers! I'm back with a cheesy lil chapter (⌒▽⌒). Hope y'all like it!! The 'song' in this chapter is "Pon de Replay" by Rihanna.

Y/N - your name
N/N - nickname
S/H/N/N - Superhero nickname
S/H/N - superhero name

Enjoy and stay crash!
----------------------------------------------

"Ugh! You beat me again! Not crash, Y/N, not crash at all." Bart whined. You two had been playing Dance Central for three hours in a row now, and you had beat him almost every time.

You were so caught up in your dance battle that you didn't hear the computerised voice announce the arrival of your boyfriend, Garfield.

The green-skinned boy walked over to where you were and made you jump in fright when he quickly moved his hands to your shoulders and shouted "Boo!"

"Oh my God, Gar, you actually scared me!" You laughed.

"Hey, BB, You feeling the mode today? Who am I kidding I'm really feeling the mode." Impulse babbled.

"Uhh... Noted? Why are you 'feeling the mode'?" Questioned Gar.

"'Cause S/H/N/N here keeps beating me at this so retro game." The speedster explained.

"What're you you playing? Is it Dance Central? Can I join?" Asked Garfield.

"Sure thing, BB." Bart started before a vibration went off in his jeans pocket. He pulled out his phone and his green eyes widened slightly. "Awh, I gotta run, Grandpa wanted to have a 'family afternoon'. I completely forgot. I'm so moded if I don't get there in..." He glanced at the lock screen on his phone "57 seconds." He finished before speeding off out of the Zeta tube.

"Okay then. So, Gar, ready to get beaten?" You asked, a smirk playing on your features.

"You. Wish." He replied, as he picked the song to dance to. He readied his stance, waiting for it to begin as you stood by him, a competitive expression on your face.

Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

You and Gar swayed your hips and moved your arms in sync, both of you still in your comfort zones.

[Verse:]
it goes 1 by 1 even 2 by 2
everybody on the floor let me show you how we do
lets go dip it low then you bring it up slow
wind it up 1 time wind it back once more

You laughed as the green skinned boy stuck his arms in the air and swung around as you did the same, before moving your hands to face the floor and swiping them backwards and forwards.

[Pre-Hook:]
Run, Run, Run, Run
Everybody move run
Lemme see you move and
Rock it til the grooves done
Shake it til the moon becomes the sun (Sun)
Everybody in the club give me a run (Run)
If you ready to move say it (Yeah Yeah)
One time for your mind say it (Yeah Yeah)
Well i'm ready for ya
Come let me show ya
You want to groove im'a show you how to move
Come come

Neither of you were even breaking a sweat as a freestyle started. You both tried to be amazing for the photos, but actually looked really odd.

[Hook x2:]
Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

[B-Sec x2:]
Hey Mr.
Please Mr. DJ
Tell me if you hear me
Turn the music up

Gar looked slightly tired as he lifted his hands which were grasped together and swung them over one shoulder, then the next.

[Verse 2:]
It goes 1 by 1 even 2 by 2
Everybody in the club gon be rockin when i'm through
Let the bass from the speakers run through ya sneakers
Move both ya feet and run to the beat

[Pre-Hook:]
Run, Run, Run, Run
Everybody move run
Lemme see you move and
Rock it til the grooves done
Shake it til the moon becomes the sun (Sun)
Everybody in the club give me a run (Run)
If you ready to move say it (Yeah Yeah)
One time for your mind say it (Yeah Yeah)
Well i'm ready for ya
Come let me show ya
You want to groove im'a show you how to move
Come come

You hooked your finger in a gesture to come closer to the screen, gaining a 'flawless!'.

[Hook x2:]
Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

[B-Sec x2:]
Hey Mr.
Please Mr. DJ
Tell me if you hear me
Turn the music up

You turned to look at Garfield as you span around and he looked like he was trying hard to keep up. You mentally congratulated yourself.

[x4]
Okay everybody get down if you feel me
Put your hands up to the ceiling

[Hook x2:]
Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up
All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what
Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

A series of cheers and claps came through the TV speakers as Gar gasped for breath. You looked over to him and giggled lightly.

"So the great Beast Boy couldn't beat S/H/N? What a surprise!" You mused, glancing at the screen which showed you had 471,582 points, and he had 470,682 points.

Garfield shot you a friendly glare.

"Yeah, well, I can beat you at almost anything else." He boasted.

"Shall we test that theory?" You asked, pulling out another game from the box, Mario Kart.

"Yup." He said cheerfully, watching you switch the disks.

The night quickly escaped from the two of you and you ended up asleep, entangled in each other's arms on the couch with the Kinect Sports theme tune in the background, much to the amusement of fellow teammates who eagerly snapped photos of the cute couple.

----------------------------------------------

Awh, you and Gar are so super cute! Not entirely much to say at this one shot sooo...

Stay crash,
Goldfinch67