Chapter 34

"Alright. So the leader to category four owns this night club down town, his name is Aiden. If you go and meet him, ask him for some cars. It's easy. Just remember one thing, don't. Get. Caught!" Rupert said.

I nodded with everything. This is the hardest thing I've ever done, well besides dealing with Natsu.

"Alright." I said.

He handed me a note with a address on it. I put it in my coat and headed to it.

It was like a club or whatever. I need to hurry, I wanna go back home.

I walked in the club and made sure to look like a normal person.

I walked up to the bar and ordered a glass of water.

I grabbed it and started moving to an empty table making sure to keep an eye on everyone.

I make it to the table and right away a male comes up to me.

"What a pretty lady, and who might I ask who you are?" The man asks.

"Names (y/n). Who are you?" I said.

"My name is Aiden."

Wow this job is going to be easy!

"Well aiden what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I own this place." He says.

"This place. With a man like you it should be built with gold and diamonds."

"Well.....I could show you my home."

Oh lord. Just do it so you can go home!!!?!!

"Okay." I said.

I get up and follow him out the door. A red car pulls up.

We both get in and aiden drives to a really strange neighborhood. It has huge houses!

He stops at a gate. I'm guessing it's the category four base.

We entered the gate and a huge mansion is behind them. But I also see men with guns just looking over the wall to the outside.

Oh god.

The car stops and we get out.

"Since your in here your one if us." Aiden said.

I don't know if he is dumb or blind. Earth people.

We enter what the garage is and I see gold colored cars. Oh god that must of been tons of money, wait they steal cars lol.

A mad man comes over to us.

"Who's she?" The man asks.

"Damian this is (y/n), (y/n) this is Damian."aiden says.

"Hi." I said.

"Aiden! We can't trust her. Remember the girl you brought last time!" Damian said.

"Don't worry." Aiden said.

Damian walks up to me.

"I got my eye on you." He said.

Aiden just pulled me away to the house. It was filled with people.

"I guess we're having a party. Hey have fun, mingle. These are your co workers." Aiden said.

He left me alone, so I quickly ran to a bedroom. I pulled out a phone that I could video chat with.

"Hello." The voice of Rupert said.

"I'm in!" I said.

"Already! That was in like four minutes, your good."