Chapter 12

"Hello princess, how are you!" He says.

"Where's natsu, lucy or erza!" I yell back.

"Oh they are on there way back home. We made a fake call of you telling them that you went back home to your pitty guild."

"DONT CALL MY FAMILY PITTY! NOW TELL ME WHY IM HERE AND WHY YOU DONT LOOK OLD YOU LOOK AS OLD AS ME!"

"we'll your here bacause of me. I havent aged because I took a potion so I can turn young again. I've always wanted to be king of dragons. Oh and guess whos the princess, you. So im going to marry you."

I just stood there shocked.

"Im not marrying you, y-your my father." I said.

"Nope im going to be your husband, and you cant stop me. You cant even use magic. I magic proofed it, just for you." He said.

I looked up at him and smirked.

I punched a hole right through the wall.

"I SUMMON THE FIRE KING, IGNEEL!" I chanted puting a hand through the wall.

"Yes (y/n).) He asks in him human form.

"Can you knock him out?" I say pointing to my father.

He nodds and turns into his dragon form.

"I SUMMON THE SPEED QUEEN, FLASHINA! " I chanted.

A tall, brown haired girl appeared in front of me.

"Well hello!" She asks happily.

"Can you take me to fairy tail, quickly!" I say.

She nods and turns into her dragon form, I climb on and she speeds away, to fairy tail.

I got there in no time.

"Thanks flashina. Can you tell igneel to go back also." I ask.

She nodds then disappears with a wave.

I walk up to the doors and open it.

Every body looked at me and went quiet, just like my first day.

"Where were you. You told us you were here!" Erza said.

"M-my father tricked you. He trapped me in the basement cellar. I noticed that he looks really young, so I asked him how he looked so young. He told me that he took a potion to get younger." I stopped, not wanting to say anything else.

"Why?" Someone said in the back.

I stiffened up and slowly walked to the bar and sat at a stool. All eyes still on me.

"He did it because of me. Since im the dragon princess, he took the potion so he could marry me. He wants to rule the dragon realm. But he is just going to ruin the peaceful realm." After I talked I swirled on the chair. And signaled for mira to bring me a beer (your 17). She did.

After about ten minutes the guild went back to normal.

"Hey (y/n). You should have a sleep over at my house tonight, sleep over!" Lucy said, a little loud because mira came over.

"Sleep over?" She asks.

"Yeah. Invite all the girls!"

Lucy dragged me all the way to her house. And we Prepared everything. I wonder who's all going?

Knock knock

I ran to the door, opening it. Juvia, mira, levy, wendy, cana, and erza were all on the door step. I moved out of the way so they can get in.