Chapter 26

We are on top of a tall building. This man is touching my butt right now and I wanna kick him. But I can't because I'm right on the edge. And I know it's a bad time, but I'm scared.

"Now I am your master. Listen to my every command little kitty." He whispers.

I nodded.

"What was that?" He says.

"Yes master." I say.

"Good"

He then starts licking my ear. And it is so gross. He then turned me around and smashed his lips into mine. He squeezed my butt which caused me to jump which let him get his tounge on my mouth.

I feel violated right now.

He then brought his hands up to a place where I don't want them to be. And then thank god I herd the sound of lightning.

The man stopped and turned around.

"Is she a good kisser I always wanted to know?" Laxus says.

"Magnificent." He says.

"Great. Now can i get my kitty back? I kinda need her. Almost five days left."

"No she's mine."

He then touched my butt again.

I ran to laxus but then I got pulled back and the man had his hand on my cheek.

He then started licking my whole face.
"My little kitty. I love you. i will find you." He says.

Then he pushed me off the roof.

I was screaming so hard.

I was so close to the ground. I see the small specks of people.

I was about to hit the ground but then two arms caught me.

"I'm so sorry." He says.

"Nev.." I started.

"Ah ah ah."

"Meow never let that happen again master."

"Good."

He picked me up and layed me back into his bed. He get in and snuggled next to me.

This is going to be a long week.