Ch.20: Missing

Vote and Comments please, thank you!

Nagisa fell to his feet after reading the letter, he was shocked, and he wondered where she could be right now, and is she still alive or not.

Nagisa started running, he ran with nowhere to go, but he arrived at the park where she met him last night.

There was no one there to see, "Of course, she couldn't be here...", He started running again, he kept searching, and searching around places for her, until after a while, Nagisa realized that it's almost class time.

He immediately when to a train station to catch a train to school, unfortunate for him, the train was out of order.

And the next train will came in 30 minutes, he feels doomed, while sitting down, waiting, he accidentally eavesdrop a conversation of two people next to him.

"Hey, you know, right? That this station closes early every Thursday?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Some people say a girl entered this station after it was closed last night! But in the morning, no one was here!"

"Well, she maybe left before it opens? You need to stop reading ghosts stories, man!"

"But what if this one is an actual ghost?!"

Nagisa realized, what if the girl they were talking about was actually someone that he knows?

"Hey..." Nagisa called the strangers next to him, "Yes?"

"Could you tell me the appearance of the girl? You know, the one entered this station.."

"Ah, if I not wrong, they said she was wearing a black hoodie? And they say her hair was quite long but it was tied"

Nagisa was startled after hearing the explanation from the stranger, "Was her hair.... Tied into twin tails?"

"Some say yes, but some say she had a side ponytail"

After the stranger answered Nagisa, the train that Nagisa had been waiting for finally came.

"Ah, Finally!"

Nagisa started running, "Thank you!", Nagisa turned his back while speaking to the stranger.

"So, If you put the steps in order, you could..."

The door was forced open, Nagisa standing there while catching his breath, "I'm sorry, I'm late!", Nagisa said, Korosensei looks confused with his usual smile on his face, "You're 30 minutes late, did something happen?"

Nagisa thought twice about telling them, "The... The train was out of order...so..", Korosensei let him sit down on his chair, Karma noticed that something was going on, but Nagisa didn't say anything.

"Okay, class, back to the subject!"

After a while, the bell rings, Nagisa leaves the class, he went out to buy some drinks at the vending machine, the class was empty, Karma walk towards Nagisa's desk, he started whistling and look towards the door.

He took the letter that was sitting around on Nagisa's desk, he flipped it over, it was from an unknown sender.

He put in on his pocket, and walk towards the door, leaving the class, with an innocent expression, pretending as if nothing ever happened.

After a while, Nagisa returned to class and took out his lunch and started eating without noticing that the letter was gone, meanwhile, Karma read the whole letter and realized that Nagisa did hide something, "You're not so good at lying and hiding stuff, Nagisa-kun..."

Mumble Karma who is sitting down under the tree while glancing at the Class E building, Karma reached out to his phone on his pocket, and dialed Takahashi's number.

"Hello, This is Takahashi, leave a message"

Karma simply smirked, "If you're going to ignore my call, I'm going to show the letter you gave to Nagisa-kun to the whole class", but that smirk doesn't show any type of mischievous as usual, instead, it was showing a really small hint of irritation.

"That's going to make her pop up, will it?"

Meanwhile, Nagisa was taking out his books out of the desk, he finally realize that the letter was gone, he became a little bit panic, "Huh? Did the letter fell somewhere?", he searched through his bag but still could not find what he's looking for.

He keeps searching for the letter everywhere, until a voice startled him, "Nagisa-kun"

"Uwah!", Nagisa said in shock, he slowly turned his head only to find the appearance of Korosensei, "Are you looking for something?", asked Korosensei, "Ah, It's nothing...", He simply answered with his head down, once again hiding what he know from the teacher and the class.

"I see, well, class is about to start, please take out your books", Korosensei said as he walk towards the blackboard, and just like that, the class started, Nagisa find it hard to focus, he tried taking his mind off by reading the textbook, which is not helping at all.

So, he turned his head toward the scenery outside the classroom, the sky was blue, the sun was shining bright, he started to feel a bit relaxed, and started to thinking about several stuff.

The scenery is so beautiful, and the weather is nice, on days like these, where could possibly the girl with the beautiful twin tail go?

Wait, what was that? , Nagisa said to himself, and then, he started to feel uneasy again, he stared at the books in his desk.

"... Gisa-kun?.... Nagisa-kun!"

The voice made Nagisa snapped back to reality, Kayano was looking at him with a worried expression, "Are you okay? You kind of look tired...", Kayano asked.

"Ah, I'm okay, and um... Kayano, do you happen to see any envelope around?"

Kayano shook her head, "No, I don't think so..."

"Okay then..."

After that, Nagisa still can't focus on the lesson, he started to feel a little bit annoyed, and finally, the bell rings, and class ended.

Nagisa begin looking for the letter again, Sugino called him, "Hey, Nagisa! Wanna go get something on the way home?"

"I'm sorry, go ahead, I have something to do", Nagisa simply answered, "Okay then, see you tomorrow, then!"

He searched and searched, he was alone in that classroom, Korosensei already left, Nagisa looked at his phone, And then he realized that it's been an hour since he started searching.

He sat down and took a deep breath, all of the sudden, the door was opened by someone familiar, he was holding the thing Nagisa was searching.

"Looking for this, Nagisa-kun?"