Ch.15: An Order

"W-What is this?!" Takahashi freaked out after reading it.

"I see you have come to your sense, how was the reunion with that childhood friend of yours? I bet it so nostalgic, right? Especially, that moment when you began to flashback everything when you see him again, that face of you being terrified...

I wish you could make that face forever and ever so you could feel what I felt.

You made me do this, you made me turning into a monster, now...

That blue-haired boy... That childhood friend of yours...

If they both needs help and the only one who can help is you... I wonder who will you choose..

Takahashi Haruna...No no.. Takahashi Asuka-san.."

Despite being terrified, she kept it to herself because she can't do anything.

The moment she thought that she had lose hope, she remembers that she had a power that she could use to confront this unknown person.

So, she replied to the Email, without any second thought.

"Heh, threatening people just by email, huh? Man, aren't you a coward. If you hate me that much, then why don't you confront me?"

She never clicked the Send button so fast, and oddly, the reply comes really fast too.

"Don't be so reckless at making decisions, who knows you might regret this, Fine then, if you want to see me so bad.

This afternoon, go to the field not far from your mansion, might be there you have the chance to see.

Goodbye...

Asuka."

Takahashi jumped a bit, but she decided to do it anyway, she started doing some little training on her private training room, preparing herself in case there is any fight.

"A.. Asuka..sama, aren't you suppose to be resting? After all what have been through, you need to rest" The maid said as she picked up the empty water bottle and replaced it with a new one.

"I have something to do, I can't go without preparing" She answered without turning her head, the maid stays silent but she immediately realized what Takahashi means.

"Wait, are you saying that you're going to fight someone?! Asuka-sama! You can't do that!" The maid shockingly said, but Takahashi put her finger on her mouth.

"I have to finish what I've started, this one can't be left unfinished, and... Don't tell Mother, please..." She told the maid, she just nodded as an answer.

The maid left the room while feeling worried.

The bell rings, the maid took a peek of the guest through the hole and immediately recognized the face.

"Isn't it Makito-sama... Have you come to visit Asuka-sama?" She asked.

"... isn't it obvious? Did she tell you to not let me in?" Makito answered, he sounds a little bit irritated.

"Come on in, Makito-sama, I'll go get Asuka-sama..." the maid said as she opened the door and let Makito in.

After a while, the maid got back, "I'm sorry, but she says that she won't be meeting any guest for the next few hour.."

"Well, screw that, I'm waiting here" Makito said, the maid just nodded and got back inside again.

Hours after hours, Makito waited for her, and she finally there, Takahashi was shocked, "What are you doing here? Leave. Now."

"I'm not leaving until we talk!" Makito exclaimed.

"Well, that's too bad since I'll make you leave!" Takahashi answered.

"Just because now, you got new friends, you gonna forget me just like that?! What's wrong with you?!" He answered.

"I never said that! The question is, What's wrong with you, because you just spend a few hour in someone's house doing nothing but waiting for them to leave so that you can meet them when they don't want to!" She shouted at him.

"That's because I'm your friend! We spent 9 years together, and now you gonna act like I'm some stranger just because I moved away?!"

"Okay, so that how it is, huh? Do you remember why we met again? That's because yesterday we just have taken hostage!"

Makito backed away and lose his balance as he sat back on the couch, while Takahashi is standing there, catching her breath after all of that screaming.

"... Look, just leave, alright? I'm sorry, but I don't want to see anyone right now.." Takahashi explained.

"If you don't want to see anyone, then, where are you going?" Makito asked.

"None of your business, go away, we talk later."

"Asuka, no."

Takahashi took a glance at him and took a deep breath, "I received a threatening email, and I lured them to confront me so I'm going to meet them right now"

"Fine, I'm coming with you, then." Makito said, Takahashi, already irritated than she were, just nodded.

"Whatever, I don't have time for this..."

Takahashi left with Makito, they arrived at the field, with no one to be seen.

"Hey, whoever you are, come out! I'm here!" Takahashi shouted, "I don't think your decision is a well thought one.." Makito commented.

"Oh, really? Then, what would you suggest me to do?" Takahashi answered, "Sheesh... I was just saying..."

Takahashi is slowly walking to the middle of the field, without any hesitation.

After a while, surprisingly, nothing happened, "...I think I'll stop wasting my time here, let's go.." Takahashi said.

"See? I told you!" Makito answered, "Oh, yeah? What did you told me? All I remember was you saying that my decision is not a well thought one since you were shaking!" Takahashi exclaimed.

They walked back to the Takahashi mansion, "Okay, now go home, I have to prepare my stuff because I'm going to my apartment back tomorrow" Takahashi said as she walked away.

But Makito pulled her hand, "I said I'm not going back without talking with you."

Takahashi was at her limit, she took a deep breath, "I thought that my statement is clear enough, I don't want to talk"

"I don't care, if it's for the sake of making you feel better, then, hate me for all you like!" Makito stated, Takahashi is irritated more than she already is, shouted: "Which part of 'No' that you don't understand?!"

Takahashi pulled her hand off him, "Seeing you... just making me stressed out.." Takahashi said.

Makito finally gave up, and turned his back, and mumbled:

"Fine, if you won't let me care... Just know... I...

I.. Still..."

Makito seems unable to finish his words and walk away.

"No!---" Takahashi exclaimed unconsciously as she cut her own words.

She fell to her knees and look up to the night sky.

"Why being me is such a hard thing to do..."

Vote and Comments please, thank you!