"Let me tell you a story that happens in my life... But definitely rarely happens in other people..."
She is a former delinquent
She makes a huge mistake in her life
She chose the wrong person to be friends with
And now she's trying to start over
But what if her 'starting over' plan doesn't go as she wanted?
In other school, you weren't told to kill your own teacher...
And her past was still after her, even until this day.
What could she do to save herself and start over as she wanted?
Will she face a happy ending or a terrible ending?
(DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ASSASSINATION CLASSROOM, I ONLY OWN MY OC)
- NOTICE PLEASE READ
- Ch.1: Introduction Time
- Ch.2: First Friend Time
- Ch.3: His Appearance
- Ch.4:Being Calmed Down by Him
- Ch.5: The Accident
- Ch.6: Takahashi's Secrets
- Ch.6.5: Their Past
- Ch.7: The Takahashi Sisters
- Ch.8: The Takahashi Sisters Pt.2
- Ch.9: The Takahashi Sisters Pt.3
- Ch.10: Questions
- Ch.11: Surprise and Answers
- Ch.12: Events
- Ch.13: Mysterious Person
- Ch.14: Thank You
- Ch.15: An Order
- Ch.16: Changes
- Ch. 17: Confusion and Trouble
- Ch. 18: Not One, Not Two
- Ch.19: So This Is How It Feels
- Ch.20: Missing
- Ch. 21: I Need You
- Ch.22: I Need You Pt.2
- Ch. 23: Foolish
- Ch. 24: Lost Our Ways
- Ch.25: RUN
- Ch. 26: Until Spring Day
- Hello! (After Note)
- Ch. 27: Until Spring Day Pt.2