Chapter 1: Missing You

Billie stopped playing guitar and sighed, putting it next to him on the bed as he stood up and put his jacket on. 

Making this album was proving to be harder than he thought. He got his wallet out and checked he had some money, before opening it up and looking at all the pictures of Adrienne, Joey and Jake. He smiled st them before pulling the picture out that only he was allowed to look at. 

A small girl, aged about 2 was smiling up at the person taking the picture. She had long curly brown reddish hair and green eyes.

Billie knew that girl. 

He knew her very well, like a father should. And he'd known her for those two years, before she was taken away from him while they were on tour.

He hadn't seen her since, the poice had given up.

She was presumed dead, but Billie wouldn't give up.

He put the picture back and went upstairs, looking around the empty house. 

Adrienne was out with the kids, so he had the house to himself. 

He sat on the couch as Mike walked in and sat next to him. 

"Why yes Michael, come on in." Billie joked, but turned serious as he saw the look on Mike's face. "What's wrong?"

"I think I saw her." Mike said, looking at his feet. 

Billie blinked. "Who?" He asked, but he already knew.

"Jade." Mike looked at him. "I'm almost positive. I mean that kid was the spitting double of you."

Billie nodded. "O...kay."

Mike scratched the back of his neck. "M'sorry. I wouldn't have told you if I wasn't nearly certain."

Billie got his wallet and handed him the picture of the girl. "Does this look like her?"

Mike peered at the picture and widened his eyes. "Oh my god, it does! Yeah that's her. She was wearing her school uniform, I know her school. What do we do?" Mike asked.

"She has to figure it out for herself," Billie muttered. "Let's just hope she does."