Day 31: The Party!!

Previously, the fourth wall has been broken and the two lovers, finally, found a costume. Now it's time for the party to begin!!

Ed and Roy and all of the gang are at the party. Everyone wore costumes and had a blast. Ed was Eren, Roy was Levi, Armstrong was the Hulk, Havoc was Link while Riza was Zelda. Since the two were dating after all. They chose a couples outfit. May was Kitana from Mortal Kombat, and Lan Fan was Mileena. Al was Len. But the Len from one of his songs, tilted: Magical Kitty Len Len. Ling was Scorpion, Scar didn't have a costume, he said he was his own costume. And finally, Winry........

Wait. No one gives a fuck about her...

Anyways. The party went great! Everyone knew the Thriller dance, they had pranks, tricks and treats. There was dancing and singing. Then, of course, Roy and Ed snuck off somewhere to have their own candy... And Havoc recorded the all the sounds. Looks he has some fap material for later...

Then the night ended with Roy and Ed, Riza and Havoc, May and Al, Ling and Lan Fan, sharing a couples dance. While the others who didn't have a date, just found a pair, and danced with them. It was an amazing night. Everyone had fun, and Roy and Ed's Halloween party was a success.

"Man. Can't wait for next years party!" Ed exclaimed to Roy.

"Oh boy! Can't wait for all that to happen!" He chuckled.

"Happy Halloween Roy. Love you." He said as he kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you too Ed."

Roy and Ed: Happy Halloween everyone!!

Ed: Hope your Halloween was fun and safe!

Roy: Yeah. Because M spent her Halloween at home. She was going to hang out with a friend, but things got complicated.

Ed: Hopefully your Halloween was better than hers.

Roy: With that being said, this is the last chapter of this book, until next year. When we have a new ship.

Ed: Then you'll get to see their Halloween shenanigans.

Roy: Also we only answered one question, because we are stupid and forgot all about it.

Ed: Yeah. Sorry about that...

Roy: Anyways. That's it!

Ed: See you in the next fanfic!

Roy and Ed: Bye!

Hey! That's my line!! Get your own!!

This is the end. Yep. This marks the end of:
A Very RoyEd Halloween

Until next year when there is a new ship.

That's it! See you in the next fanfic!

~M