"Go home Ron, you're drunk." Said Hermione.

"This is a terrible party..." Said Ron before he apparated out of the apartment.

There was a short silence before Draco spoke, "Grang-" 

Hermione cut him off by wrapping her arms around him, "Thank you, Malfoy."

Draco was stunned by Hermione's hug, he awkwardly wrapped his arms around her. It felt weird to be hugging Hermione but at the same time it felt right, it felt familiar.

A couple of moments later Blaise and Pansy come in, "Is everything alright in here?"Asks Blaise.

"Woah," Said Blaise and Pansy in unison, when they saw their friend hugging their former enemy.

Hermione and Draco instantly broke apart, Draco nervously tried to put his hands in his back pockets but realized he didn't have pockets and that he was wearing pajama bottoms.

"You told us to stay in the room, and you'd figure out what Hermione was yelling about." Said Blaise, "We came over here to see if you were alright."

"You seem more than alright," Observed Pansy as she looked Draco and Hermione up and down.

There was a short awkward silence before Blaise spoke, "So... what were you yelling about, Hermione?"

Hermione looked at the ground and thought about what all just happened here, "Ron showed up... I don't even know how he knows where I live now. He wanted to get back together... He grabbed me and tried to force himself on me that's when I started yelling."

No body said anything, none of them could think of the right words to say. It' not easy to respond to a statement like that. Not even Pansy, the queen of sarcastic comments, could think of anything.

After awhile Blaise broke the silence, "I made a pork pie... It's probably getting cold. Do you want to join us, Hermione?"

"Sure," Said Hermione as she looked at the ground.

fifteen minutes later Draco, Blaise, Pansy, and Hermione sat around their kitchen table eating pork pie. 

"Perhaps tomorrow we can have cereal... you'll have to make an effort to burn that." Commented Draco as he ate on his dinner.

"I actually tried really hard not to burn it," Stressed Blaise as stabbed his food with a fork, "Damn oven... I think it's broken."

"That's right Blaise blame it on the oven," Commented Draco.

"It's a possibility... isn't that right, Love?" Questioned Pansy as she reassured her boyfriend.

The conversation carried nicely throughout dinner, Hermione enjoyed her time with the Slytherins. They seemed to be getting along a lot better now. If you told them back at Hogwarts that one day the four of them would be friends, they wouldn't believe you.

An owl patronus entered the room while they ate their desert, it spoke in an unfamiliar voice, "You are needed back at the firm, Pansy, One of your clients are here and are demanding to speak with you."

"Well, that's my cue to go," Said Pansy as she stood up from the table, she gave Blaise a short peck on the lips, "Bye, love."

"Bye," Said Blaise, "I'm gonna try to fix the oven while you're gone."

"Good luck then," Commented Pansy before she apparated back to work.

"What does she do for work?" Asked Hermione, she was simply curious.

"She's a lawyer at the magical law firm," Replied Blaise, knowingly.

"Oh, what do you do, Blaise?" Asked Hermione, trying to make conversation.

"I'm the Minister's assistant," Said Blaise.

"Oh, that's nice," Commented Hermione.

"I'm pretty sure you know what I do, Granger, since I saved your life and all." Said Draco teasingly, He narrowed his eyes at Hermione's arm when he saw nail marks in it, "You have nail marks in your arm, did Weasley do that?"

"Yeah," Replied Hermione as she looked at her arm.

Draco muttered a simple healing charm and the nail marks were gone, "Look, I just healed you again. I'm saving your life left and right."

Hermione rolled her eyes, "Right."

"It's the cold hard truth, Granger."

"What did I tell you about ending your sentences with, 'Granger?'" Asked Hermione.

"Do you have a problem with it, Granger?"

"What if I do, Malfoy?" 

Blaise awkwardly coughed, "I'm gonna go fix the oven now."

"Have fun with that, let me know when you fix the problem," Commented Draco.

"Will do," Said Blaise as he stood up and walked out of the room.

There was a short awkward silence until Hermione spoke, "I'm gonna get going, I have to get up early tomorrow for work."

"Okay... I'll walk you out," Said Draco.

Hermione was stunned, he was actually acting like a gentleman, "O-okay."

Draco walked her out and lingered behind in the corridor, as Hermione got her apartment key out of her pocket. As she slid her key in the door knob Draco asks her a question, "Are you going to be okay here alone tonight, Granger?... If he comes back I want you to be safe, I don't wanna keep healing you, Granger. It's starting to get exhausting."

Hermione kept her eyes on her door as she opened it, "I'll be fine here by myself."

"Are you sure?" Asked Draco. 

She looked up at Draco then back down to the ground, What if he does come back? I won't be able to take him down by myself. 

"You can sleep on the couch," Said Hermione as she opened the door wider for him to come in.

"Luna's bed is a lot more comfortable than the couch."

"Fine, you can have Luna's," Compromised Hermione.

"Or can I slytherin to yours?" Asked Draco, "I'm just kidding... I've always wanted to use that line."